IGNORED

Bizarre!

lenred

Took my brother (who's last game was Notts Forest in the Littlewoods Semi Final!!) and a mate (who had never been at all) to the game last night.

As we walked back to the pub after the game I was not a little embarassed on the fare dished up at the gate last night and started to try to tell them it wasnt always like this....it was a one off, too many games in too short a time, hangover from saturday etc etc....

Typically and probably unsurprisingly given the quality on show last night my brother said after the game ''thats why I havent been since I was seven, I could have gone down to Hamilton Park on a sunday morning to watch that''

However.....my mate absolutely loved it!! And he will be coming to Huddersfield on the 10th - he even asked if we could go to S****horpe on Monday!

Now the other point to make is that we were in Williams E Block, and a big reason that he loved it so much was all the chanting the lads in there were doing - so big up to you guys - you've won us a new fan!! :clapping:

But I still find it bizarre that he loved it so much after last nights showing!

Archived