IGNORED

Bristol Forum...

2iamdavies

My mate has started his own Bristol Community Forum and is trying to get people from all over the bristol area, to join up and communicate with other people from bristol.

Its full of lots of different subjects and topics, to natter away.

Feel free to visit it at: Bristol Forum

:D

Good idea mate, give it time and it will be blooming good. I Will certainly join up.

My mate has started his own Bristol Community Forum and is trying to get people from all over the bristol area, to join up and communicate with other people from bristol.

May I suggest something to welcome potential new residents? Me and the other half are relocating and would love somewhere like that to discuss places in Bristol to live, areas to avoid and all sorts of things like that. I'd imagine it could be discussed in the serious forum but a specific area would be useful.

Hi there all,

I am ross the forum creator thank you liam for refering the forum i am very greatful. As for the problems you are having i have resolved them and it should be working fine. Thank you also to all the people who have registered and i respect a lot if u have posted and maybe introduced yourself. I have big plans for bristol forum all i need is members who are willing to stick around and help.

Thanks in advance

Ross

Archived