IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.
Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion.

Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.
At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.

The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian.
She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks.
The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day, the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in.
Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted?" asked the prandsome hince.
"Blame that fugly ucker over there!!" said Mary Hinge.

When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on
both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.
Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.
He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.
Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny! 

Great post, Phantom - very funny AND intelligent.

Keep 'em comin'.

:thumbsup:

tfj

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Oh Dear, the forum Knob (aka Taxi for Johnson) has decided to dislike all posts on this thread. His medication needs changing very soon the poor pet.

Careful - that's a personal attack - you don't want to get banned.

:hug:

tfj

13 hours ago, BigTone said:

Go back under your rock Knobby

Thank you for alluding to myself as a crustacean, in addition to the male appendage.

However, I take this as an attempt at humour.

I respond with the olive branch which I will place here ................. in the hope and trust you have it within you to grasp this peace offering.

Thank you BigTone.

:D

tfj

• Like 1

An eighteen-year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months.
Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.
Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!"
The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.
Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.
He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge.
If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a £1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a £2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and £1,000,000 each. 
However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do"?
At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him,
"Then you shag her again."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Story of Arthur
A small boy named Arthur lived in the local village . None of his classmates liked him because of his stupidity, especially his teacher, who was always yelling at him "You are driving me crazy Arthur!!!!!"
One day Arthur's mother came into school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told his mother honestly, that her son is simply a disaster, getting very low marks and even she had never seen such a dumb boy in her entire teaching career!!!! 
The mother was shocked at the feedback and withdrew her son from the school & even moved to another town!!!!!
25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an incurable cardio disease! All the doctors strongly advised her to have an open heart operation, which only one surgeon could perform...... Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was successful......
When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome doctor smiling down at her! She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but eventually died!
The doctor was shocked and was trying to work out what went wrong, when he turned around he saw Arthur, working as a cleaner in the clinic, who had unplugged the oxygen equipment to connect his Hoover !!!!!
Don't tell me you thought that Arthur became a ******' doctor? ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

error!

It was a joke already in this thread!  I didn't notice until I'd  typed it out................:facepalm:

Having heard it after a bowls match ( the captains sometimes  tell a joke ) I didn't expect to see on here so I edited it.

It was the one about the Italian virgin.

Edited by Robbored

Little Tommy is playing in the garden when he squashes a butterfly. 

Seeing him his father gives him a good telling off and informs Tommy he will have no butter for a week!

A few days later Tommy squashes a honey -  bee and his angry father again seeing him tells him he will get no honey for a month! 

Whilst in the kitchen later Mum stamps on a Cock- roach .

Tommy smiles at Father and says " will you tell her or should I"!

• Haha 1

Angus goes down to England to go to university. A week later his mother rings him and asks how he`s getting on.

`Och mammy it`s terrible, the students here are all mad` he says

`What do you mean son` she replies

`Well` he says `my room mate just bangs his head against the wall all the time and the fella next door shouts and curses all night`

`How do you cope with that?` Mum says.

`It`s easy` says Angus `I just sit quietly practising my bagpipes`

A couple going through hard times financially when one night Tracey comes home looking disheveled.

" Where the hell have you been ? " , 

demands her husband.

" Don't be angry Pet , we need the money so I went on to the street with the other girls " 

" How could you lower yourself ? " 

" Oh , it was alright and I earned £105 " 

" £ 105 ? , who gave you £5 ? " 

" They all did ". 

• Admin

A German guy approaches a prostitute and says " I vish to buy sex vit you " "OK" says the girl, "I'll charge 100 pounds an hour" "Ist goot,

But I must varn you, I am a little kinky" "No problem" she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky"

So off they go to the girl's flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller.

"I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs.." The girl finds this very strange, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees.

"Now you vill get on your hans and knees." She duly does this, balancing on the springs.

"You vill please blow zis vistle as I make love to you."

She finds all this very odd, but figures it's harmless, and the guy is paying.

The sex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duck caller.

The climax is the most sensational she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered her breath.

Finally she gasps "That was totally amazing....... what do you call that?

"Ah", says the German, "Four-sprung duck technique!!

• Haha 2

A woman, pregnant with triplets, was caught in the crossfire at a bank robbery and shot 3 times in the stomach. The Doctor, said it was too risky to operate and chose to leave the bullets in. 16 years later one of the girl triplets went crying to her mum. She asked what was wrong. The girl said: "I was peeing and a bullet came out." So her mum told her what happened 16 years earlier. The nextday the same thing happened with the other girl triplet. So her mum told her the same story about the bank robbery. The day after, the boy triplet goes crying to his mum. "Let me guess" she says, "You were peeing and a bullet came out?!" "No..." Replied the boy "I was having a wnak and shot the dog."

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1