IGNORED

.......W A N T E D.......

Dolman Block B

I'm free this weekend Arn. Can I sign up for a game?

That was a poor performance tonight, we made Bradford look good. I'll be very surprised if Bradford get relegated.....they were the best team tonight by quite some margin.

Still, all is not lost......all the other teams in the league bar Scunny would want to be in our position.

let's hope Brooker and all those rested tonight will be that bit closer to fitness because of it, and their return will help us salve the pain of defeat over the coming games.

TBH Samo, its so obvious that he,s desperately missed.

No one can say our goal tonight was a "good goal", wheres the strength and turns a fit Brooker provides.

Brooker will shoot on sight.............not always on target mind you, but really is the only guy in the squad who looks an out and out striker.

A few will disagree, but we need the guy back, and quickly..

PS, before you ask, Sarah B has not influenced my comments in ant way..... :shutup:

I'm free this weekend Arn. Can I sign up for a game?

That was a poor performance tonight, we made Bradford look good. I'll be very surprised if Bradford get relegated.....they were the best team tonight by quite some margin.

Still, all is not lost......all the other teams in the league bar Scunny would want to be in our position.

Cant agree more RLL, but Brooker to me, holds the key to the next few weeks, by showing us what a real talent he can be

Archived