IGNORED

Interesting Stats Site (stolen from rivals)

Chessels Chick

Based on season form we will finish second five points clear of Forest with 85 points

On recent form we would still be second but nine points clear with 89 points

Don't think it takes account of who plays who so need to take with pinch of salt eg Millwall could still finish top. At least our lowest possible finish is 16 for all you pessimists out there! :D

Going Up?? (hopefully link will work this time!)

Based on season form we will finish second five points clear of Forest with 85 points

On recent form we would still be second but nine points clear with 89 points

Don't think it takes account of who plays who so need to take with pinch of salt eg Millwall could still finish top. At least our lowest possible finish is 16 for all you pessimists out there! :D

Going Up?? (hopefully link will work this time!)

Thats the stuff dreams are made of but we have to concentrate on game by game and not get carried away, we must beat donny first, then see where that puts us.

Looking at the games Forest have left I don't think It's that impossible for them to win all of them (Yes I think they might beat us), they have (on paper) a very nice run in, City should be preparing for 6 wins out of 8 and getting a draw at least with Forest, although as I said I don't think this will happen.

Nothings certain but, I have, those horrible feelings in my stomach that we will only get 12 points out of our 8 games, we have a very tough run in and I don't fancy us at home at all against Yeovil, Swansea and Forest, the fixtures computer must really hate us picking those 3 out at the end of a season.

we have a very tough run in and I don't fancy us at home at all against Yeovil, Swansea and Forest

Don't you think Yeovil, Swansea and Forest are thinking, we still have to go to AG with the best home record in the league?

Looking at the games Forest have left I don't think It's that impossible for them to win all of them (Yes I think they might beat us), they have (on paper) a very nice run in, City should be preparing for 6 wins out of 8 and getting a draw at least with Forest, although as I said I don't think this will happen.

Nothings certain but, I have, those horrible feelings in my stomach that we will only get 12 points out of our 8 games, we have a very tough run in and I don't fancy us at home at all against Yeovil, Swansea and Forest, the fixtures computer must really hate us picking those 3 out at the end of a season.

Do you really think Forest will take us at home?

Since their sensational run at the start of the season they really haven't been all that. They've been very inconsistant and have lost key players since we last played them in the league. And for all the talk about their wealth of striking talent they've hardly been prolific since the turn of the year, with the 5-1 drubbing of Huddersfield the exception to the rule. I'm more concerened about the away trips to side who have little to play form like Gillingham and Millwall.

Plus Yeovil and Swansea have the added spice of being derby games, and I can't see our squad being anything but 100% focused on all three matches. I'd rather have all three of these at home in the run in, as at least we have the season in our own hands.

Don't you think Yeovil, Swansea and Forest are thinking, we still have to go to AG with the best home record in the league?

I'm sure they will think about the match at AG, the concern for me is these are the kind of games where we don't traditionally have much luck in, Yeovil, we are led to believe are a much better side away from home, and we haven't won one derby this season, we haven't beaten Forest in two seasons in the league home or away, and Swansea is another one of those big crowd, big let down games we tend to not turn up to.

I think what I am trying to say is, History tells me and a few others that we always, always find a way to mess it up, hope this year is different but I'm not confident going into the remaining games without a forward line, we desperately need all our strikers available for the run-in, but that doesn't seem likely either.

Archived