IGNORED

Will It Be A Playoff?

Chessels Chick

I know there is a post somewhere that mentions it but b@@gered if I can find it right now

So if things between us and Forest (or Blackpool for that matter) are all square at end of season - i.e. number of points, goal difference and goals scored - how is promotion decided???

Is it results between two teams??

Or does it go to a playoff???

And where do I find proof of your answer (not that I won't believe you of course)??

Just to put a grumpy old man's mind at rest who is having sleepless nights about the above scenario

Guest zider_head

icamanicity Posted Today, 7:55 AM

I think it goes like this, goal difference, then goals for, then goals against, then wins, by then it would and should be sorted...

Tad irish don't you think mate ???

If goal differance is the same and goals scored is the same then of course GOALS AGAINST will be the same :dunno:

Made me chuckle anyways

I think it goes like this, goal difference, then goals for, then goals against, then wins, by then it would and should be sorted...

If goal differance is the same and goals scored is the same then of course GOALS AGAINST will be the same :dunno:

Made me chuckle anyways

That's what I thought.

PLAY-OFFS

14. If at the end of the Season either the League Champions or the Clubs to be relegated or the question of qualification for other competitions cannot be determined because 2 or more Clubs are equal on points, goal difference and goals scored, the Clubs concerned shall play off one or more deciding League Matches on neutral grounds, the format, timing and venue of which shall be determined by the Board.

that's for the premiership, can't see why it would be any different at our level

Made me chuckle anyways

Yes you are right smart ass, i was just stating the order they take, wins losses ect ect, without thinking or working out anything, and in my defence , i just finnished my night shift. shall i check with you first before i post anything else, so you can check it over...

Guest zider_head
Yes you are right smart ass, i was just stating the order they take, wins losses ect ect, without thinking or working out anything, and in my defence , i just finnished my night shift. shall i check with you first before i post anything else, so you can check it over...

Someones tired ? cheer up buddy WE ARE GOING UP

All things being equal(literally) I think the league should award bonus points for Gary Johnson's courage when tackling a bruiser like Irekpen.

That and the fact that Calderwood is a very poor second in the charisma and motivation department!!!!

And no one at T'Pool or Forest says Gurt Lush

I think it's this...

It's firstly goal difference, then goals scored then a pointing at things competition, then a race to Yatton, ( We've obviously got an addvantage over Forest and Blackpool there) then a game of darts.

If it's not decided after that (which is usualy the case) we play the entire season again!!

tough, but fair!!

I think it's this...

It's firstly goal difference, then goals scored then a pointing at things competition, then a race to Yatton, ( We've obviously got an addvantage over Forest and Blackpool there) then a game of darts.

If it's not decided after that (which is usualy the case) we play the entire season again!!

tough, but fair!!

After the darts, what about a game of skittles? Be favourites for that

Archived