IGNORED

Taking My Mind Off Game

Chessels Chick

Cleaning house with music blaring as loud as possible

My house will be the cleanest in the Chessels and my neighbours the most pi**ed off but have to do something!

FTG

Good idea CC, i'll get the Dyson going at full blast and wake the slumbering teenagers up.

Why should they sleep when i've hardly had a wink all night. :devil:

God idea CC, i'll get the Dyson going at full blast and wake the slumbering teenagers up.

Why should they sleep when i've hardly had a wink all night. :devil:

That's the spirit!! Who else is going to join the campaign - let's make South Bristol the cleanest part of the city!! Just think about stumbling back at 11pm ...12pm....3am to a house smelling of furniture polish - do it for the boys!!

CTID

Bugger hoover just packed up!!!

Stereo still working though :englandsmile4wf:

I'm going to stick on "When the Red Red Robin comes Bob Bob Bobbin' along by ###### Connors and the Carrot Crunchers, then Glory Glory Bristol City. Never failed yet and it'll be so loud you'll be able to hear it in the Chessels. :thumbsup:

Blimey, you can't say his first name on here. :disapointed2se:

Sh@g. :yes:

I'm going to stick on "When the Red Red Robin comes Bob Bob Bobbin' along by ###### Connors and the Carrot Crunchers, then Glory Glory Bristol City. Never failed yet and it'll be so loud you'll be able to hear it in the Chessels. :thumbsup:

Blimey, you can't say his first name on here. :disapointed2se:

Sh@g. :yes:

'Wake up you sleepy head' is quite apt, song doesn't exactly take my mind off the game though.:doh:

Archived