IGNORED

City Foundation

Chessels Chick

I signed up for City Foundation following cold call - gave bank details etc - first direct debit to come out on 1 June.

Feeling quite smug now - though I did it for the good of my club looks like I will be making a saving on season ticket prices

My only concern is that have not received any confirmation and/or membership card or whatever

Should I be worried??? Will be well fed up if have to pay full price for season ticket!!

PS Have only just got back from week away to find out about price hike - was with saghead "friend" who said her season ticket had gone up by £100 last season and that was to watch them in same division ....

Haven't heard anything. Then again, only signed up yesterday :disapointed2se:

Fashionably late every time me. :phone:

Anyway, the above is useless information, so I finish with useful (ish).

The club are understandably behind on things, so when you hand in your season ticket form or do it online, the system is all set-up to handle your discount appropriately.

The staff dealing will also have a list of membership numbers so you put in T.B.A. and then they will fill in the box for you on the application form.

I signed up for City Foundation following cold call - gave bank details etc - first direct debit to come out on 1 June.

Feeling quite smug now - though I did it for the good of my club looks like I will be making a saving on season ticket prices

My only concern is that have not received any confirmation and/or membership card or whatever

Should I be worried??? Will be well fed up if have to pay full price for season ticket!!

PS Have only just got back from week away to find out about price hike - was with saghead "friend" who said her season ticket had gone up by £100 last season and that was to watch them in same division ....

I signed up for the cityfoundation in april recieved welcme pack may 1st glad i did so getting my season ticket at last seasons price

The staff dealing will also have a list of membership numbers so you put in T.B.A. and then they will fill in the box for you on the application form.

Yup, absolutely true. I was talking to a lovely lady called Ruth in the foundation office today and she said that they had prepared a list of the last year price-qualifying foundation members and it's in the hands of the ticket office to cross-check. It only went today though, as they had a rush of people just before the cut-off deadline for that particular deal (as opposed to the ongoing 5% saving....)

Dan

Archived