IGNORED

Signing At Last - Ivan Sproule (merged)

shandyhead

yesssssssssssss, great news, great dancer!!!!!

Funny time of the day to announce this, I'd given up on any news today. See you can never tell with city, working 24/7 to please us they are!!! :clapping:

Finally the speculation on this one is put to bed.

He looks like he's very quick and happy to run at players which we certainly need. I'm optimistic about this signing as long as we're looking at a right winger to duke it out with Murray not another right footed left winger.

Welcome to Bristol City, Ivan. If you could manage a hattrick against QPR that would be a half decent debut :)

Finally the speculation on this one is put to bed.

He looks like he's very quick and happy to run at players which we certainly need. I'm optimistic about this signing as long as we're looking at a right winger to duke it out with Murray not another right footed left winger.

Welcome to Bristol City, Ivan. If you could manage a hattrick against QPR that would be a half decent debut :)

If he could score a hat-trick against QPR i'd be amazed seeing as he'll be sat in the stand.

He's got a four game suspension to serve before his debut.

If he could score a hat-trick against QPR i'd be amazed seeing as he'll be sat in the stand.

He's got a four game suspension to serve before his debut.

Fair point but that's not guaranteed. The Scottish FA have to ask the English FA to implement the ban and they have to agree. No reason they shouldn't but stranger things have happened.

Fair point but that's not guaranteed. The Scottish FA have to ask the English FA to implement the ban and they have to agree. No reason they shouldn't but stranger things have happened.

With a bit of luck mate the English FA will tell the jocks to shove it. I cant see it but hers hoping. :fingerscrossed:

I reckon Ivan should be given the old Mickey Bell song.

I reckon Ivan should be given the old Mickey Bell song.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he already has a song, a hibs fan told us on another thread, it goes

We all dream of a team of Ivan Sproules

A team of Ivan Sproules

A team of Ivan Sproules

(to the tune of yellow submarine)

That's the end of Betsy's short BCFC career then! A case of 'the king is dead, long live the king' if you can get over the word king being used in the same sentence as Kevin Betsy! :noexpression:

Can't wait to see this lad in action now. :chant6ez:

Archived