IGNORED

Signing At Last - Ivan Sproule (merged)

shandyhead

Ah, the 'granny rule'. We can thank your very own Mr. Cromwell for that one.

February 15, 1995. Lansdowne Road.

Never liked the bloke...something of the night about him; sneaking about fomenting dissent across the British Isles.

Still... he certainly shook things up for good. Mind u his influence was waning by 1995.

Hi all :englandsmile4wf: new round here but been a City fan all my life , on the site we run we've got loads of Scots and a fair few Hibs Fans too , they all go on about his pace being awesome and most are sad to see him go , good for us to sign another international player with big personal targets :dancing2: I read earlier in the thread he may be like Scottie a few years ago.. lets hope so eh !!! They've all said he relishes playing when there are 3 strikers on the park too cos his pace and reading of the game , he came on at Ibrox and scored a Hat trick in the last 10 minutes or so last season i think it was and those that witnessed it said it was truly remarkable .....We're on a role :dancing6:

The original post was light hearted. In any event they both started in that patch of green off to the left. The comedic value will be just as irresistable . :laugh:

I'm well aware it was a chain-yank. Just wanted to let Belfastcityfan know that even in jest, a comment like that wouldn't go unchallenged.

Anyone care to guess what number Mr. Sproule might be donning next season?

I'm well aware it was a chain-yank. Just wanted to let Belfastcityfan know that even in jest, a comment like that wouldn't go unchallenged.

Anyone care to guess what number Mr. Sproule might be donning next season?

Quality Avatar by the way Boadle.

Avatars with beaver on usually end up getting removed unfortunately. Nice to see someone braving a potential ban though.

I don't see how my frisky beaver could be more offensive than Arny's heaving devils dumplings?

Archived