IGNORED

Msn Messenger

lilciderhed

Anyone esle having the same problem?

after a while of trying to sign in a message pops up and reads:

We are unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger service, possibly with a problem with the service or your internet connection. Please make sure you are connected to the internet. (I am by the way and everything else is fine).

:Confused13:

Guest the kitkat man

I and the same problem but i kept on trying and it let me in

bill gates is just a gay person who just wants more and more people to have his stuff on their comps.... :blink:

TOM.

i tried that thing you told me (thanks ever so much for the help) but it didnt work,i mean when i downloaded msn messenger 6.1 and installed it i tried signing in and i got the message lil' cider head said.its getting annoying because i cant find a version of 5.0 anywhere and when i do,i install it and it has the same front and everything (screen when you want to sign in) and it wont let me sign in.for some DAMN reason i uninstalled MY 5.0(which has different 'front' than 6.0,and 6.1,thats how i knew the fronts were differeent)and tried installing 6.0,which doesnt work. :wacko:

i cant even find 5.0

i am using win.2000 by the way.

any help appreicated (by any one :clap: )

cheers

Ricky

Edit :ive now been trying to sort this out for 45 mins!!!still cant..... :D

Tom..

thanks for the reply and spending time trying to help.

i downloaded 3 versions.....

v5.0 for nt/2k(didnt work)

v5.0 for 98/M.E(didnt work)

v5.0 for Xp (didnt work)

i still get the same message on all of them....i really dont know what i can do.......... :D the cover on all the '5.0's' were the same and didnt look like the 5.o that i had.......i spent about 2 hours last night tring to sort it out,but cant...... :wacko:

cheers for the help

Ricky

Archived