IGNORED

Seats In Dolman

Chessels Chick

As I predicted a long time ago I am now sat in a white seat - halfway down the T!!

But not happy with plastic seats - OK they seem wider and deeper but as a consequence there is less leg room!! Not comfortable at all :disapointed2se:

And how am I going to show my displeasure if can't bang my seat??!!

And don't start me on not being able to climb over them at end of game .... grrrr :bruce_h4h:

Moan over

As I predicted a long time ago I am now sat in a white seat - halfway down the T!!

But not happy with plastic seats - OK they seem wider and deeper but as a consequence there is less leg room!! Not comfortable at all :disapointed2se:

And don't start me on not being able to climb over them at end of game .... grrrr :bruce_h4h:

Moan over

I'm 6" 2' - think I may invest in some kneepads.

Halfway down the t eh, right will have my eye on you from now on damn, no I wont, not from that little corner of the E.E we`ve been shoved into :doh:

Moan over

You're lucky to have a white one. They are thicker and wider than the red ones due to the fact that they started out red but have had 5 coats of white paint.

Rumour is that they will be dearer next season!

Halfway down the t eh, right will have my eye on you from now on damn, no I wont, not from that little corner of the E.E we`ve been shoved into :doh:

Oh no may have given the game away - will no longer be able to be a keyboard warrior!

So confession time - my name is ironic - I am not small and fluffy nor yellow (unlike Red Top's coat)

I bear more resemblance to Slartibartfast's name for me - Chessels Chimp - being large and hairy

You'll all be looking out for me now!! :cool2:

You're lucky to have a white one. They are thicker and wider than the red ones due to the fact that they started out red but have had 5 coats of white paint.

Rumour is that they will be dearer next season!

Not sure about extra coats of paint - mine was covered in plaster! Not going to stay white for long unless they clean it after every match!

Have Dolman D seats been replaced?

If so....WHY?!

:innocent06:

Because

BRI TOL

C I T Y

Would look daft?

Seriously though, they've added an extra column of seats to block D (I was in seat D17, now it's D18 for the same place...) and probably C & E as well, the three higher priced blocks. That would probably mean moving the frames and stuff around

Dan

I sat in Block B of the Dolman on Saturday, where I spent most of last season.

I'm not tall 5' 9", but I was not comfortable, felt my knees would dig into the back of the person in front.

Glad there were no aisle seats with 2 together available for the QPR game by the sounds of it in the dolman, as i found the dolman too cramped on leg room about 5 seasons ago when i was 13. I'm now about 6'3 and would have no chance of being comfy sat in there. With plastic seats thought there might have been more room but obviously not, have to make do with front of the Ateyo instead (having my dad with a dodgy knee needing an aisle seat is irritating), which is prob just aswell for leg room but not the view.

So confession time - my name is ironic - I am not small and fluffy nor yellow (unlike Red Top's coat)

Oh, Chimp you do yourself a disservice, your TEETH are!!

So you will have to sit with your knees behind your ears...no change there then :winner_third_h4h:

My teeth are not fluffy - I'll have you know I cleaned them last month

Too old for the knees behind my ears trick - and don't do that thing with ping pong balls no more neither! :innocent06:

I sit in D block (which had plastic seats before), and I'm 6'5". Sorry if this is a bit positive, but the new seats have slightly MORE legroom than the old plastic ones. Still not great, but with the quality on the pitch, who can grumble?.....

:redcard: for a positive post that resonates with the facts. Not allowed. Three game ban.

Archived