IGNORED

....? Wins Out Of A Possible Seven

bcfcchris2016

Not the most interesting post ever but city have 7 games left, Seeing that everyone has different posts about bristol city ON the pitch. We have 4 home games and 3 away. But how many wins would we have out of our next 7.
3 wins for the play-offs = 77 points

6 wins for auto promotion = 86 points

In 2002/03 Crewe were promoted in 2nd with 86, and the previous season Reading with 84.

Its been such a roller-coaster season (copyright Sky Sports) that it wouldn't surprise me if we won 7 or if we won zero between now and May. Its no good picking the games and looking at the most likely result with this City team - who would have predicted winning at Argyle, winning 4-1 aty Brighton, losing 2-0 at home to Oldham or 3-0 at Wycombe? That said, I am clinging to the fact that our record against the top teams isn't bad, and I reckon we could win 5 out of 7, the exceptions being Swindon where we will be lucky to get a point and at home to Blackpool, when we won't give a t0ss because we will already be up!

Saturday's game is massive, isn;t it ... win it and the wave could get us through the next 3 games. :dunno:

I don't even want to think about what effect a loss would have on morale :laugh:

Despite more years than I care to remember of despondancy and unrequited dreams while following BCFC, I have a strange and unexplained felling that we'll beat QPR on Saturday. And that, if we do that, recent form will be overturned and we'll go on to win another four of the remaining six.

That's my confident prediction :wacko: Though I could be completely wrong :ph34r:

I agree Rocker. The game on saturday is the biggest game of the season so far. We lose and we're 6 points off second having played one less game, I'm afraid that is bye bye to auto, and then we gotta be watching our backs to make sure we dont slip out of the playoff positions!

If we win however (this is the better option obviously :ph34r:) then we're on same points as QPR and we're really looking good for second, and could set us off to win a few more games. Let's do our bit and hope the boys do their bit, COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEDS :wacko:

Archived