IGNORED

The New Smackdown

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I haven't played it yet, but while we're on the subject of wrestling games, does anyone know where the hell I can get Wrestlemania X9!? I have been looking for weeks and can't find it ANYWHERE!

And a chamber match is like a hell in a cell except the cell has a floor going around the outside of the ring, and in the 4 corners you have a chamber, and the match involves 6 people, 2 start in the ring, and the other 4 are locked inside individual chambers. Every couple of minutes are so 1 of the chambers is unlocked at random and that person enters the match. People are eliminated by being pinned or made to submit or whatever. The winner is the last person left.

Ricky, they have it on play (free p+p)... the link is below.

Wrestlemain XIX Game...

:blink:

Although I would never advise anybody to buy anything from that site. I've made two seperate orders:

Pack of two PS2 memory cards - never delivered, and had to wait over a month for the replacements.

Three CD's (all ordered at the same time). Two arrived within a couple of days, the other one also went missing (import from America) and had to wait about 6-8 weeks for the replacement to arrive.

Could just be me and my bad luck though I suppose. :Confused13:

Although I would never advise anybody to buy anything from that site. I've made two seperate orders:

Pack of two PS2 memory cards - never delivered, and had to wait over a month for the replacements.

Three CD's (all ordered at the same time). Two arrived within a couple of days, the other one also went missing (import from America) and had to wait about 6-8 weeks for the replacement to arrive.

Could just be me and my bad luck though I suppose. :Confused13:

I cant believe you have had that many problems, they are amazing i think. I get my stuff with 3 days, always brilliant prices and amazing service via email. I did have one problem, where i thought, there was something wrong with the cd, but it was just because it was live, so they re-sent me it again. :clap: 2 of them now. :clap:

That wrestlemaina is always in stock where I live :clap: Unfotuently I doubt you want to drive to Cardiff to get it :blink:

I prefer Raw2 to both of these games! It's season mode is brilliant, you can upload music and use it as entrance themes, the game engine is so much more fun than going at like 200 mph like on smackdown how funny.

Oh and getting hit off the roof of the hell in a cell actually knocks you out rather than just being on the floor for 4 seconds before jumping up like nothing happened! :clap:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Finally got it monday, hence not posting on the forum after work.

Quality game, no more wandering around to find people - you get a choice of where u want to visit. Hardcore matches are %100 better now, wepons actually do some damage, there's blood ect

Quality game, go buy it people

Whilst rapidly heading torwards pay day (thank god) and having no money for the pub, myself and my housemate rented it from Blockbuster and I have to say it is AWESOME!!!

We played it for an entire season (about 12hours!!!)

Used to be a big fan in the days of Hogan etc so am unfortunately sad enough to waste a whole skint Sunday playing it!!!!

The Elimination Chamber match is excellent! :clap:

Archived