IGNORED

Your Player Of The Season So Far

bucksred

You could argue that Darren Byfield was, as hes our top scorer, but then our strikers have hardly set the world alight so far this season. Most of the goals have been coming from midfield. Id have to say McIndoe personally. Elliot a very close second, I just think McIndoes been that extra bit more consistent.

You could argue that Darren Byfield was, as hes our top scorer, but then our strikers have hardly set the world alight so far this season. Most of the goals have been coming from midfield. Id have to say McIndoe personally. Elliot a very close second, I just think McIndoes been that extra bit more consistent.

McIndoe? This post possibly proves women know nothing about football :mafia:

Carey and Elliott are the only two contenders for me, really tough to split them but if pushed I'd probably go for Carey, purely for the fact he's a leader of men and we just look completely shite when he's not out there.

Eliott close second

Basso third.

McIndoe? This post possibly proves women know nothing about football :mafia:

Carey and Elliott are the only two contenders for me, really tough to split them but if pushed I'd probably go for Carey, purely for the fact he's a leader of men and we just look completely shite when he's not out there.

Eliott close second

Basso third.

That's a tad unfair. McIndoe's had a good season so far. However, for me it would be one of Basso, Elliot or Fontaine.

Eliott close second

Basso third.

Spot on - I sometimes wonder if City would have conceded 6 if Carey hadn't gone off injured.Not saying that City wouldn't have lost the game but maybe conceded less.

Carey is in the best form that I've seen him.Long may it continue.

Spot on - I sometimes wonder if City would have conceded 6 if Carey hadn't gone off injured.Not saying that City wouldn't have lost the game but maybe conceded less.

Carey is in the best form that I've seen him.Long may it continue.

Probably not 6 but Carey has lost some of the pace he had and I think we would have conceded 4 that day easily.

Fishing? You just insulted her!!! I think she did well not to bite harder.

Your view of ''what would you know, you're a women'' is one of a brainless little boy...

Jog on shit stirrer, I was messing around and I'm sure Ms Dolls is more than capable of defending herself.

The only person Insulting her is you by speaking on her behalf, you tough guy :flex:

Edited by Seend Red

I agree totally about MM, he has been extremely consistent,works his butt off in defence and attack,shows passion, and has cured one of our massive headaches of recent times by being a genuine left sided attacking midfielder/winger.Elliot has been find of the season, arguably GJ's best ever signing(along with a then obscure Brazillian keeper!).Fontaine has been staggering, I thought he was a likely departure!!

Agree too with Robbored about Louis, against Southampton 2nd half and Ipswich, you see how vital he is, when he isn't there!!

for me player of season so far has to be fontaine on the level of imrovement elliot for his confidence mcindoe for his will to drive the team all the way but bradders is setling in to the club hes actually treating the club like we took him in and last season when we won promotion he was the only one out thier that day who had tears in his eyes at the end of the match but gotta b for me noble because he runs the midfield u could actually call him a midfield maestro wouldnt be suprised to see prem clubs offering money for him in january :winner_third_h4h: