IGNORED

Crash Holly

TinnionForEngland

Guest spanish fly

wrestling is not a sport, it's a couple of blokes poncing about to a script with the result already decided and less exiting than watching paint dry

wrestling is not a sport, it's a couple of blokes poncing about to a script with the result already decided and less exiting than watching paint dry

I get the feeling you've missed the point somewhat.

It's entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

Mind you it hasn't been very entertaining since Mick Foley left. Foley is good!

Oh, and RIP Crash. Not the best wrestler by any means, but those fights against the Mean Street Posse were very funny. Who says Americans don't understand irony?

I'd do a scripted set-up for thousands, sometimes millions of pounds.

Yeah, "a couple of blokes poncing about to a script with the result already decided and less exiting than watching paint dry" has made Vince McMahon a Billionaire. You'd have to be seriously gone in the head to turn down that sort of money.

Where as football is(?) ........ 11 blokes ....poncing about to DW's script and we all know what the result will be??????

O'kay maybe not the full 11 but you get my drift, now then what about golf?

Where is that damn 'Changing Rooms Video' :Confused13: :Sleep12:

I logged off the net last night around 1:30am last night after reading me regular wrestling forum, the UKFF. This morning I got the news Crash died, and it was posted around 5min after I went to bed :D I dunno if I'd have slept at all if I'd caught the news then...

Crash was entertaining as hell; he helped make part of wrestling a lot more fun and unpredictable (plus he saved us all the possible stomach-churning ghastliness of seeing either Pat Patterson or Gerald Brisco part-naked at King Of The Ring 2002..)

God bless ya, Mike :)

Crash was entertaining as hell; he helped make part of wrestling a lot more fun and unpredictable (plus he saved us all the possible stomach-churning ghastliness of seeing either Pat Patterson or Gerald Brisco part-naked at King Of The Ring 2002..)

God bless ya, Mike  :D

I Have that PPV on tape, that match is unbarable, i remember Crash just coming in and winning and i was like, yah, how funny.

I logged off the net last night around 1:30am last night after reading me regular wrestling forum, the UKFF. This morning I got the news Crash died, and it was posted around 5min after I went to bed  :D  I dunno if I'd have slept at all if I'd caught the news then...

God bless ya, Mike  :)

What is the address for the UKFF? I keep on hearing about it but haven't seen a link for it anywhere.

Guest Bristol_Babe

Crash Holly? Dead? No way... I can remember him... Bloody hell... I haven't seen WWE formerly WWF for ages! Use to watch WWF Heat on C4 on Sunday afternoon... Those were the days...

Found dead in Stevie Richards house too from what I've read!

I was shocked when I read it but to get in such a state where you choke on your own vomit just makes me think it's hard to feel sorry for him. I mean the guy over abused the drink and it done away with him.

I'll miss the guy but I dont feel sorry for him one bit

Archived