IGNORED

Fifa Is Poor

Keepers Ball

I'm sorry but I think the games ###### and I'm bitterly disappointed.

My reasons ?

1.To start withn there is no proper research..Burnell looking like Amankwaah,Peacock,Tinnion etc with long black hair

2.Its claimed to have new authentic chants.Yeah right we get fans chanting "Northern Ireland" at our games.

3.Its too easy on Amateur

4.In pro-am mode which I have been playing you cannot "outrun" weaker players like Kidderminster.

5.When your on the attck your forward is surrounded by 4-5 defenders.

6.When your opponents forward is on the attack there is so much space its unreal.The complete opposite to problem 4 !

7.On corners when you chose square,circle etc 'the cross goes nowhere near.

8.Free-kicks.No option to pass or cross and often made to shoot at ridiculous angles

9.This so-called "off the ball" mode is useless ! There are 3 opponents between your passer and reciever and by the time your "reciever moves into an appropriate position your "passer" is tackled !

I'm sure there are many more gripes

I'm sorry but this game is poor.

The more they tweak around with this game the ####per it becomes.

Remember the option of getting your wingers or attacking midfielders to bomb upfield?Thats gone !!

Rating 5/10

1.Did you really expect the research for the lower leagues to be as top notch as that of the top clubs ?

2.Same goes for the chants, to you have any idea of the logstics and money involved of recording chants at every club in this country, and more than 1 division from about 10 countries. Development costs for Pc games are already well into the 10 of millions of dollars, and are fast approaching the 100 million mark, with games Like half life 2 taking around 20-30 million dollars to develop. gmes companies have such a small profit margin, although EA don't it's still a lot of money to spend on a part of a game that in all essence makes no difference.

In the PES games loads of players haven't had real names, yet it is still the best football series around, looks and pointless aesthetics mean nothing when compared to the gameplay.

3.It's supposed to be easy on amateur, what exactly is the problem, it's like complaning that Soul Calibre 2 is easy on easy, for me kind of a mute point.

4.Um i don't know what to say, i can outrun players in division 2, just dpeendswho has the ball, give it to Bell and he couldn't outrun a slug in the game, pretty realistic really, but give it to marv ad he can skin every right back in division 2 that i hae come across.

5. It's called pressing, and if there are 5 of them around your 1 player, just pass it and exploit the masses of space created by them doing this.

6. depends on formation, with the default 5-3-2 i did find this problem, but with 4-4-2 unless i make a mistake i rarely leave much space.

7. Ummmm IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO, the general idea is that you have to use movement to get to where the ball will go, if you get it right it is immensely iffective. It's called movement, and often happens in the real game of football, you see players making runs from set pieces to were they expect the ball to be.

8. Agree there, a tad annoying, but nice when you spoon one in though :D

9. Umm again, if it is taking that long for your reciever to move into position them i'm afraid thats your problem as you are te one who is supposed to be controlling both the reciever and the passer, so get the reciever into a descent position quicker.

I've never had a problem outrunning the opposition, no matter whether its against Division 2 or Premiership teams. Aaron Brown on the left, Keith Gillespie on the right :) .

Still yet to master the free kicks though. I've scored one, but really I think that it was a fluke :D

As for the chanting, did you ever think that they may have been cheering for Tommy :Cheeky22:

I don't think it's poor, in fact I think it's completely the opposite.

As for Pro Evo, am I right in thinking that it is part of the old ISS Pro series on the Playstation? If it is, then I hated those games with a passion.

Archived