IGNORED

3-5-2

DavidNoble

i've been thinking of how we could get the goods from johnson and carle whilst keeping marv on the pitch.

i thought that 3-5-2 would work looking like this:

Adebola Trundle/Byfield

Carle

McIndoe Johnson Marv Sproule

Fontaine Carey Orr

Basso

i thought that mcindoe and sproule could fill back in to make it 5 at the back and this could be very attacking for home games to get our GD up, I also chose to have orr in instead of mccalisster because he scored 2 in his last 2

thoughts?????

yeah but id like to see us get our GD up especialy at home we definitly wouldn't use this away from home but 2 have 1 aint to good

Forget the goal difference and concentrate on winning points. We are so far behind in the goal difference stakes that we won't catch up so lets not risk loosing points trying.

A question for the statos out there. When was the last time a promotion place was actually decided on goal difference?

Forget the goal difference and concentrate on winning points. We are so far behind in the goal difference stakes that we won't catch up so lets not risk loosing points trying.

A question for the statos out there. When was the last time a promotion place was actually decided on goal difference?

this season :innocent06:

Archived