IGNORED

Carl Fletcher For Them

DavidNoble

fair play to him because he did mark carle out of the game for most of it other then when he pounced on a bad touch from them but I'm just saying that for your manager to tell someone to never go more than 3 yards away from one of theirs is just so boring and i hate it, i know it worked but could he not play when his team have the ball and not stay up nicks ass all game???

Guest red ken 2
fair play to him because he did mark carle out of the game for most of it other then when he pounced on a bad touch from them but I'm just saying that for your manager to tell someone to never go more than 3 yards away from one of theirs is just so boring and i hate it, i know it worked but could he not play when his team have the ball and not stay up nicks ass all game???

Just another toss pot in a white shirt, in the same mold as Warnock. watch his antics when the penalty was saved, and when McCombe scored, tryed to take Byfields head off with a right hook, complete #######.

I went to the same school as Fletcher (he was in my brothers class) and he was always a cocky little so and so then,but in fairness he did a cracking job on Carle last night and if he were wearing the red and and white of City we would all be singing his praises!!

Still a complete #### though!!

Archived