IGNORED

Another Song

DavidNoble

on here he seems to be loved and for me is one of our very best players and has put in some very good performances recently so thought he deserved a song

the same as manure do for ronaldo but obviously with mcindoe

he plays on the left, he plays on the riigghhttt, that boy mcindoe, he'll make you look shite.

over to you east end....

on here he seems to be loved and for me is one of our very best players and has put in some very good performances recently so thought he deserved a song

he plays on the left, he plays on the riigghhttt, that boy mcindoe, he'll make you look shite.

over to you east end....

Good song and could catch on easily enough.

though i always thought the ronaldo song went along the lines of "he dives on the left, he dives on the riigghhttt, that boy ronaldo he makes actors look shite" :whistle2:

over to you east end....

love it... theres a better vid of it mind check this one out

The arms waving are quality

I was one of those trying it all game long at Col U having read it on the forum here (I think TomF suggested it prior to Scunny?).

BUT my mate suggested one that I think is just as good so I'm unsure. His suggestion was to Karma Chameleon-

Michael Michael Michael Mc-In-doe

he's fast as f*kc, fast as fuuuuuuuuu**

Apparently Villa do it for Agbonlahor.

Very catchy!

While I admit this would be best suited for Sprouley, I don't think it fits- while Mc-In-doe works brilliantly.

love it... theres a better vid of it mind check this one out

The arms waving are quality

I went to Villa Vs Man Utd last season and they were singing that and not only were they rather loud, but does look well good with everyone doing the arms aswell.

I even thought of a verse to go before it at work today....

He plays for the Bristol City

He plays on... our left wing

He'll tear you apart and so

all we sing is

For the tune to the verse lisren to the whole song Lioverpool sing " we won it 5 times."

Archived