IGNORED

Team V Southampton

Bristol Boy

I posted this on the old forum last night, so apologies for repeating myself.

This game is a one off and we should plan it as such.

Let's face it, as far as quality goes we aren't on the same planet as Soton so in order for us to win, they'll have to have an off day and we'll have to play better than we have this season.

TD is suspended

In a 4-5-1 formation

....Phillips..............

Carey.........Coles..........Butler.............Hill............

Roberts.Hulbert...Burnell...Tinnion.Woodman

......Peacock........

Stowell

Miller

Lita

Clist

Fortune

I would use JB as a man for man marker on Svenson and get DC to pick up Beattie.Kevin Phillips is suspended and Pahars isn't likely to play aftet being out for ages.

We've got a chance but it's a slim one and 100% concentration and tenacity is required, plus our best display of the season, if Saints put their best XI out.

Guest XrAnGeX

I can see where your coming from, I don't think I'd change my team much from that however I'm not sure about our attacking options from that, leaving peacock on his own without the support of some flair. I think that team would be looking for a draw.

Why wouldnt you put Hulbert there?! Look what he did when he came on against Leeds. I know it was a friendly but he was immense.

Give him a go this guy has loads to prove to Wilson!!!!!

I want him to play as much as the next city fan but just sayin this might not be the best match to start him.

Hulbert for the Luton game!

I want him to play as much as the next city fan but just sayin this might not be the best match to start him.

Hulbert for the Luton game!

This guy is so raring to play he would give 200% whenever he played.

No problems here if he got a go tomorrow very unlikely i know but hey... i suppose Wilson's full of suprises :clap:

If JB is not 100% I think it will have to be Hulbert.

A guy I work with lives and works in Shrewsbury and said he was a waste of space when he went there on loan but I don't think there is another ball winning alternative at the moment.

So for me it's

Philips

Coles :clap: Butler :clap: Hill :D

Amankwaah :clap: Wilkshire Hulbert Tinns Woodman

Miller Peacock

I know I have said that its not Woodmans best position but we're running out of lefties!

I'm going to go and enjoy it whatever, two of my daughters friend' s are coming one of whom has never seen any game. So lets have a show one way or the other.

Come on you redddddsssssss!!!!!!!

Archived