IGNORED

Has Any One Alerted

somered

Shouldn't someone alert Air Traffic Control of the danger to low flying aircraft in the Watford area from 3.00 pm Saturday when those two hoofball experts Watford and Stoke "play" each other? Just a thought, I would hate to hear of any mid air accidents with unsuspecting pilots crashing into high flying footballs!

:whistle2:

Shouldn't someone alert Air Traffic Control of the danger to low flying aircraft in the Watford area from 3.00 pm Saturday when those two hoofball experts Watford and Stoke "play" each other? Just a thought, I would hate to hear of any mid air accidents with unsuspecting pilots crashing into high flying footballs!

:whistle2:

:winner_third_h4h: just what I was thinking after Tuesday! can you imagine playing to have to watch that game....... nightmare.

All the seat backs at Vicarage Rd. have been adjusted to a 75 degree angle for this one. They have given the groundsmen the week off - no need to cut the grass!

I think the grass had better be cut otherwise the watford players may trip over it in the stoke penalty box, we all know how easy they go down in the box !!

Archived