IGNORED

The Come On Baaadiff Post

Chessels Chick

After last few performances can't help but be nervous we won't even make play-offs which for me will be disappointing however hard I try not to think that way

However if Wolves fail to win tonight then would only need one point if Ipswich win both their games

Goes against the grain but hope those fellas from over the bridge get at least a point tonight

2-0 Wolves. Going to go down to the last day me thinks.

Should have kept my mouth shut!!

Final fixtures for teams that could pip us (those not already in play-off places)

Cov v Wolves

Preston v Ipswich

Ipswich v Hull

Wolves v Plymouth

Two points would do it even if they both win both games ..... GULP!!

Should have kept my mouth shut!!

Final fixtures for teams that could pip us (those not already in play-off places)

Cov v Wolves

Preston v Ipswich

Ipswich v Hull

Wolves v Plymouth

Two points would do it even if they both win both games ..... GULP!!

Though of course Watford and Palace would also have to get more points than us too for us to drop right out of playoffs - with Watford seemingly having the easier fixtures but the worse form and Palace having to play Hull away ...

Think it will deffo go to last game - not sure my nerves will take it!!

Though of course Watford and Palace would also have to get more points than us too for us to drop right out of playoffs - with Watford seemingly having the easier fixtures but the worse form and Palace having to play Hull away ...

Think it will deffo go to last game - not sure my nerves will take it!!

Yep I think we will need a point against Preston on the last day.

Never fear, a Watford season ticket holder I know can't see them getting another point this season.

One win in twelve for them. Relegation to League One next season a near certainty according to him.

:whistle2:

We'll win on Saturday anyway, just when it is too late. It is the Law according to Sod.

Anyone for snooker?

Archived