IGNORED

The Lad "trundle"?

Dolman Block B

Got to start v Baaarrrrdiff next sat.

With all the hype and banter he had after his millenium game with Swansea, he will be right up for it.

Imagine if he gets a goal!

He knows he is not a liked man amongst the Cardiff faithfull, and will get some serious s h i t from their fans, but that could play into our hands.

GJ will have sussed that as well, so lets hope he gets his chance.

Agree :yes: or disagree :no:

With all the hype and banter he had after his millenium game with Swansea, he will be right up for it.

He knows he is not a liked man amongst the Cardiff faithfull, and will get some serious s h i t from their fans, but that could play into our hands.

Totally agree, was only saying exactly the same thing earlier! He seems to be improving loads at the minute which is great, was effective against Watford, looked half decent against Ipwich and apparently we looked a lot better when he came on yesterday.

Its time to start the lad. He seems to be settling now.............this game Saturday is right up his street

If we can stay at a 4-4-1-1 then I'd agree.

The problem is that 4-4-1-1 has been a major part of our success and the last time we reverted to 4-4-2 was against Leicester.If it ain't broke don't fix it and if Noble fades or tires before and after affecting the game then we know LT & DB are better impact players than he is.

I would say, Scunthorpe game aside, he had his best game for us yesterday.

I'm not sure I would start with him because he seems to have a bit more impact coming off the bench. Maybe the opposition don't stick two men on him like they would from the start?

I'd put him on the bench maybe but wouldn't say its a bad call to stick him on from the start.

The other thing I'd like to see is Murray on the bench as he'll be right up for this one.

Totally agree, was only saying exactly the same thing earlier! He seems to be improving loads at the minute which is great, was effective against Watford, looked half decent against Ipwich and apparently we looked a lot better when he came on yesterday.

Its time to start the lad. He seems to be settling now.............this game Saturday is right up his street

Hopefully his personal problems are behind him.

Really want the lad to be a hero, especially against them lot next week

I would say, S****horpe game aside, he had his best game for us yesterday.

I'm not sure I would start with him because he seems to have a bit more impact coming off the bench. Maybe the opposition don't stick two men on him like they would from the start?

I'd put him on the bench maybe but wouldn't say its a bad call to stick him on from the start.

The other thing I'd like to see is Murray on the bench as he'll be right up for this one.

Nothing to do with his brace over in Cardiff a couple of years back Tom i hope..... :whistle2:

Hopefully his personal problems are behind him.

Really want the lad to be a hero, especially against them lot next week

What alot of fans' don't realise is he is a normal guy like me and you and he has recently split from his partner, A break up affects everyone to some extent. Maybe this plus the fact Trundle has never played Championship football has resulted in us not seeing the best of him yet?

Good call , i would like to see trunds tried in hole on sat , he has being coming to boil last two games.

Maybe it is all out of system now , must be difflecult new town, club, misses fks off.

Come on trunds bury the sheep munchers :englandsmile4wf:

He will be right up for it, thats for sure.

Cardiff fans will hate it if he got the winner.

Just imagine that

I'm a believer of playing people in form and rewarding those players who impact the game when given the opportunity.

3 decent performances as a substitute from Trundle will surely earn him a start alongside the inform Enoch, will Noble's lack of fitness and impact costing him his place.

For the first time since joining, Trundle looked like a million pound player, one peice of skill after we equalised almost got us a glorious winner!

Agree 100%. He's improving by the game at the moment which shows to me that he may be finally adapting to life in the Championship but he will be right up for Cardiff on Saturday which means he has to start IMO. Seems to thrive on banter so bring it on I reckon

Agree :yes:

I always suported truns and looks like he getting into his stride now, soon as he gets a goal againts baaarrrdiff his cofindence will sky rocket.

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

Yeah I'd throw him straight in.

Murray is a good shout too, he loves playing Baaadiff

I don't know if GJ reads this forum (Probably not), however if he does...Gary, Scott Murray should be on the bench against Cardiff....He always dose something special against them...You can almost feel their trepedation when Murray's name is read out

I don't know if GJ reads this forum (Probably not), however if he does...Gary, Scott Murray should be on the bench against Cardiff....He always dose something special against them...You can almost feel their trepedation when Murray's name is read out

Agreed. Bemused as to why he hasnt been on the bench for the past three games. I believe that if we start with Ivan Sproule and bring him off after 70 minutes like GJ always seems to do, then he should always be replaced by Scott Murray or vice versa. Personally think Murray would have loved it out there yesterday - thought their left back was crap as Sproule showed by skimming him time and time again.

Again, I agree with this. On the train to Crewe last year we were drinking with some Baadiff fans, and when we asked who they hated most they said Murray. The reason being is they know he is 100% Bristol City and always gives his most in games against them.....plus they have never forgot when he ran the length of the pitch cupping his ear when he scored the 2nd goal in our 3-1 win

in that case ..... Good Morning Gary -you little lurker you.. :cool2:

:laugh:. If he is/does read this forum, then good morning Mr Saviour, please can we have an early christmas present with a win against Cardiff with Murray or Trundle getting the winner???

Then a week later can i have an early birthday present with a win against Barnsley?

....remember Swansea fans telling us to be patient & Trunds will come good.

They said he takes a while to get properly into his stride most seasons, so from now on we could be seeing him at his best - if so maybe a play-off place aint so far fetched, & that £ Million price tag would prove to be a real bargain afterall!! :fingerscrossed:

....remember Swansea fans telling us to be patient & Trunds will come good.

They said he takes a while to get properly into his stride most seasons, so from now on we could be seeing him at his best - if so maybe a play-off place aint so far fetched, & that £ Million price tag would prove to be a real bargain afterall!! :fingerscrossed:

Good point WH.

Quite few their lads posted on here that it would take Trun,s a little time to find his feet with us, but when he does he could well be a bargain.

Lets hope so mate

Archived