IGNORED

Good Quality City Badge

bringbacktherobin

i'm sure around the time of Richard Gould and the great badge debate, someone asked the same question.

I know someone definately found the crest, but as for the old robin&bridge i don't think they were succesful for a good quality one.

trail back through the archives if no one has one and you should be able to find something.

If your ever in need of a bristol rugby badge i'm your man! :noexpression:

Whilst on the subject of City Badges has anyone noticed that the official badge used by the club on the Website on the Shirts and other merchandising and used in the programmes has a sailing boat with only ONE sail.

The badges used by a lot of the media has TWO sails as posted here by Cider Head

Will the real BCFC badge please stand up

you'll notice aswell that the badge actually changed around the richard gould badge debate era.

it was aswell a boat with a sail rolled up on its own, to a boat with a sail, then a boat with two sails.

i have all three at home on pc somewhere.

I've never seen this one before that cider head posted:

robin2bb3.jpg

That's the most reklaistic robin and bridge I've seen. Any idea when it was used?

this was taken from the football 78 sticker book which was mini cards ltd and part of

figurine panini company and they were printed in italy.

original card below.

football78sl6.jpg

this was taken from the football 78 sticker book which was mini cards ltd and part of

figurine panini company and they were printed in italy.

That's interesting. I assumed that the image was copyrighted by the club so Pannini maybe got round it by altering it slightly so they don't have to pay money to the club. Tight bar stewards.

Pink Floyd had something similar during their many disputes, after prolonged legal wrangling the group (without Roger Walters) could only use the inflatable pig if they added balls to it!

That's interesting. I assumed that the image was copyrighted by the club so Pannini maybe got round it by altering it slightly so they don't have to pay money to the club. Tight bar stewards.

Pink Floyd had something similar during their many disputes, after prolonged legal wrangling the group (without Roger Walters) could only use the inflatable pig if they added balls to it!

Not to sure if city had a deal with them or not as it did feature players photos,

the badge is the design used in the first division days and it's not far off this scan from a umbro shirt.

loads9rsqw0.jpg

The robin badge got smaller and less features during the late 80's and early 90's

671b2rqiv9.jpg

Not to sure if city had a deal with them or not as it did feature players photos,

the badge is the design used in the first division days and it's not far off this scan from a umbro shirt.

The robin badge got smaller and less features during the late 80's and early 90's

Interesting how it changes. I think there may be a website there!

Archived