IGNORED

Midfileders

tompo

I have been a City for 45 years.  This is as bad as it has ever been.

Really? Not having a pop - my innings is only about 30 years or so at AG - just interested in your view that this is as bad as its ever been. Certainly feel low, but not sure I personally would go that far.

Sounds like you eyes suffered as much as your ears last night. wink.gif (was she there?).

I almost glad I wasn't sat next to you, seeing the goals come through I have never been more pleased to have been away from home for the night. ph34r.gif

I put the question you posed me saturday back to you. Are we moving seats or are we going to take it game by game next season?

Yes she was. In fact there were 4 of them sat behind. They paused for breath after 62 mins 17 secs. By the way did you know that Scott Murray was Tinnion's best man? Oh and the arrangements for the party are going OK. You will be able to sleep easy now.

If I do renew my a season ticket I think I may move. I think the guy next to me is moving as well.

quote=hornbeamred,Apr 6 2005, 10:31 AM]Sounds like you eyes suffered as much as your ears last night. wink.gif (was she there?).

I almost glad I wasn't sat next to you, seeing the goals come through I have never been more pleased to have been away from home for the night. ph34r.gif

I put the question you posed me saturday back to you. Are we moving seats or are we going to take it game by game next season?

Archived