IGNORED

Great Player - Mokoena

Guest Lee4BristolCity

top scorer in Swiss league, half way through - 19 goals in 21(4) appearances!!  Next highest super league score has 11!

Strikers

Said Khiter

Full Name - Said Khiter

Age - 19

D.O.B. - 19.1.1985

Nationality - French

Preferred Foot - right only

Value - £500,000

Wage - £350 per week

Contract Expires - 30.6.2006

Description - promising striker

Personality - ambitous

Squad status - important first team player

Explosive striker quick out of the blocks, best when hes running onto balls over the top

Collins Mbesuma

Full Name - Collins mbesuma

Age - 20

D.O.B. - 3.2.1984

Nationality - Zambian

Preferred Foot - Left only

Value - £325,000

Wage - £800 per week

Contract Expires - 31.71.2007

Description - striker

Personality - determinded

Squad status - important first team player

Strong striker that will give everything every match, good player.

Diego

Full Name - Diego de Lima Barcelos

Age - 19

D.O.B. - 5.4.1985

Nationality - Brazilian

Preferred Foot - right

Value - £3.4million (£12.5min fee release)

Wage - £450 per week

Contract Expires -

Description - Striker

Personality - Normal

Squad status - indispensable to the club

More expensive but is defantly worth the money, becomes an amaziong strike force, not to be confused with the diego of porto

Barry Corr

Full Name - Barry Corr

Age - 19

D.O.B. - 2.4.1985

Nationality - Irish

Preferred Foot - Right only

Value - £50,000

Wage - £70 per week

Contract Expires - 30.6.2005

Description - Promising striker

Personality - Normal

Squad status - Hot prospect

Great talent for the furture, one to watch out for. can make good both at the top or lower leagues, top buy

Hope this helps smile.gif

08/09, Bristol City "Championship Winning" Best-XI

GK: Thomas Mhyre

RB: (First Name) Jiranek

CB: Titus Bramble

CB: Martin Crainie

LB: Emanuel Eboue

CDM: (First Name) Oliflinjana (sp? Played for Wolves when I signed him, might play there now)

LM: Matthew Etherington

CM: Ednilson

RM: Wayne Routledge

ST: Francis Jeffers

ST: Daniel Broxup/Sandor Torghelle

Bristol City - currently 3rd in premiership after 14 games (3rd season in prem):

.......................Sorensen...............

Paulo Ferreira....Alex.....Metzelder.....Heinze

..................Poulsen......Hitzlsperger...........

Wright-Phillips........Mutu...............Khanye*

............................Defoe........................

*Top drawer player, 300K and skins every full back on the game with ease. Is now wanted by Arsenal and chelsea.

I agree, Khanye is unbelievably good. Can beat anyone and then send in a good cross or score from long range. Got 20+ goals and 25+ assists when i was Kaizer Chiefs. Unfortunately have to wait for ages to get a work permit if a British club.

Other good players:

Habib Nomwaya Bamogo (French u21 international) Best used as a striker, stats arent the best, but is great for rounding the keeper.

Beli Moumouni Dagano- (Burkinabe striker) Looks expensive and stats seem limited but seems to hit the net with 1 in every 2 efforts.

Boy Waterman (Dutch goalkeeper) Has a lot of potential if nurtured properly. Became the Dutch first choice after only 1 season for me.

??? Liguera (Uruguayan midfielder) Great stats, costs less than a million if your early. Terrorised my defence when i was Club Brugge and is great at free kicks too.

and, if your struggling in lower divisions....

Paul Watts (English striker) I signed him in my sign-a-non-league player policy. Decent stats for League 1/2 level. Real hard worker but really lacks first touch. Worth converting to a midfielder to make use of good passing and creativity stats. A bargain at 5-10k from Kings Lynn

I came accross a mint goalie.

Per Morten Kristiansen - Norweigen (I think) goalie signed on the cheap for about 180k, then his value jumped up to 1.9mil as soon as he signed for me. His value is now at 9.5 mil and keeps clean sheets all the time in prem. Starts off at about 21 years old so snap him up asap and play him! He has developed into one of the best goalies on my game.

He plays for a team in Norway,but cannot remeber name.

Another class player is Guarin which has been mentioned already. Is amazing at the start of the game and is only 18 and worth about 150k. Now the captain of club and country for me at the age of 22. Legend!

Ben May of Millwall is worth a look aswel, usually a cheap buy and can become a great player for your club, plus he will sign and score over 20 goals a season in championship and below.

Premier League Winners and Champions of Europe:

Akinfeev

Ammankwaah

Alex

Bocanegra

Taylor

Guarin

Cole

Adu

Hitzelsperger

Yakubu

Kezman

My bargain buys would be Austnes and obviously - god Adu, and players like Ayinsah who have come on leaps and bounds.

rofl2br.gif

Archived