IGNORED

When Is City On Telly?

brady bunch

Guest MaloneFM

Oh dear. Sky. The best you can hope for is Goals on Sunday where two old battered ex pros whittle on about nothing in general for about 15 hours but the DO show all the goals from everywhere.

Or the Championship which has already been on this morning.

And it was a good goal from Brooker. In at the far post, And Maynard should be shot for missing his.

Is it just me or did Goals on Sunday not show us?? Ive recorded it and then tried to fast forward and rewind through it and cannot see us. Anyone enlighten me?

They definitely showed it, but if you fast forward you might struggle to spot it. They only showed the goals of each game (and one penalty miss) so obviously we didn't get the same amount of time as Sheff. Weds. It was something like the 6th or 7th game.

Oh dear. Sky. The best you can hope for is Goals on Sunday where two old battered ex pros whittle on about nothing in general for about 15 hours but the DO show all the goals from everywhere.

Or indeed Big League Weekend on a Monday evening which shows extended highlights from a couple of games and every single goal from all three divisions.

They definitely showed it, but if you fast forward you might struggle to spot it. They only showed the goals of each game (and one penalty miss) so obviously we didn't get the same amount of time as Sheff. Weds. It was something like the 6th or 7th game.

Cheers mate, just found it & its obvious to see how I missed it. No more than 20 seconds I reckon!!!

Archived