IGNORED

Lee Trundle & David Noble

NickJ

Trundle and Noble  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe I may be correct, or near to it, in saying that Trundle and Noble have only been on the pitch at the same time twice this season.

The turnaround against Plymouth and the improvement against Reading.

Last season they were the catalyst, along with Carle, to an end of season turnaround that had previously looked likely to fizzle away. In my opinion.

No prizes for guessing where my allegiances lie.

Quality players, and even if we don't win, at least there is half a chance of some entertainment.

What do you think?

I believe I may be correct, or near to it, in saying that Trundle and Noble have only been on the pitch at the same time twice this season.

Last season they were the catalyst, along with Carle, to an end of season turnaround that had previously looked likely to fizzle away. In my opinion.

Quality players, and even if we don't win, at least there is half a chance of some entertainment.

What do you think?

You saved me the trouble of writing all that. :clapping:

Yep both should play.

In one of our best spells of the season last year, where we played both Sheffield United and Stoke off the park, both played. We also won 3-1 at Norwich and 2-1 v Southampton with this the case. And again v Palace they certainly made an impact.

Also I agree about Carle, we should certainly not have sold him because he was just coming good towards the end of the season and with a full pre season with us he would have improved still on that.

What do you think?

Totally agree.Ive said many times,they wil only win you games.Never lose you one!

Archived