IGNORED

BBC Showing Live Championship Games

Tim S

I'm not sure about anyone else, but it had slipped under the radar for me that this season the BBC will be showing 10 live Championship games and the first 4 have already been announced. Annoyingly they have chosen to show Newcastle twice just because they are "the big club that came down" and no doubt they will show them more through the season too.... but would be good if they choose to show City matches at some point in the season.

BBC to show LIVE Championship games

Just out of interest, does this also mean that the BBC now takes over the reigns from ITV for showing Championship highlights?

I'm not sure about anyone else, but it had slipped under the radar for me that this season the BBC will be showing 10 live Championship games and the first 4 have already been announced. Annoyingly they have chosen to show Newcastle twice just because they are "the big club that came down" and no doubt they will show them more through the season too.... but would be good if they choose to show City matches at some point in the season.

BBC to show LIVE Championship games

Just out of interest, does this also mean that the BBC now takes over the reigns from ITV for showing Championship highlights?

yes they have football league highlights now, likely to be on after MOTD

Archived