IGNORED

Horns/hooters

bcfcrobin

You know them things that drove you crazy at the millennium last time? the things that kids put in there mouth and blow constantly all the way through the match! Whos wants them to be banned from cardiff or is it just me that gets wound up by them! the thought of them gives me a head ache! ^_^:D:D

I dont wanna start on about part timers but that is part of the problem - they see it as a day our rather than the culmination of a seasons work. Where were they when I was satching watching a 0-0 draw freexing my ###### off in the Atyeo on a tuesday night in February ? This game is for the real fans - the day trippers can come along but they need to get with the programme I reakon.

As soon as I rounded on the ground yesterday and saw the bloke selling his dodgy merchanidise outside the ground my stomach tightened. I commented to my 'companion' that those things would ruin the atmosphere.

And I hate being proved right - I had a kid right behind my ear with one ^_^

In fact, I was almost regressed back to the LDV final, although on that occasion I had about five of them seemingly directed at my ear (though it was successful at the end at drowning out the repetitive "stand up if you hate the gas" chants... can we give those who don't go often songsheets this time, please...)

What gripes me most though was that 15 metres from this blokes stall was the official clubshop, from which all profits are pumped back into our shop. Two points to make:

1) it annoyed me that people were giving this chap their money rather then the club (and that the coppers weren't doing anything... surely you need a licence to trade there on public property? :D )

2) it highlights some of the stuff that the shop should be selling - decent flags, over cheap tat etc. anything ut sodding horns!

Anyway, that's my rant over for the moment :D

I was under the impression that the ones that use gas or similar were banned from all football matches. I saw a steward confiscate a couple from kids at Sheff Wed, he got a round of applause from those around the kids.

If a kid is annoying you have a word with their parents, if they kick off nasty then I appreciate it ain't easy, but I would seriously consider confiscating the thing and giving it back at the end of the game.

Archived