IGNORED

Torquay, Home Then:

mark whitehouse

Guest Rikku

Without being too pessimistic - I can't see it being an easy game. Torquay are going to be well up for it. I'm not going to predict a score because I have no idea who will feature in that game yet, but I don't think we'll pull off another Notts County style opening result. I reckon this will be considerably tighter!

Without being too pessimistic - I can't see it being an easy game. Torquay are going to be well up for it. I'm not going to predict a score because I have no idea who will feature in that game yet, but I don't think we'll pull off another Notts County style opening result. I reckon this will be considerably tighter!
Good - That Notts county result was the worse thing that happened to us last season, made the players and fans think we were gona walk the league. When it didn't happend the form dipped and we had a bad first half of the season.

Back to the present:

Obviously start the home campaign with a win and Torquay should'nt be too difficult. I'll settle for

2-0, Murray and Heffernan, att 14, 189

Guest matalan31

WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE WIN

but if i had to predict, i'd go for a 3-1 win: i can't really see torquay not scoring

tinnion, heffernan and orr will get the goals and rosenior will be stretchered off after 5 minutes! :dunno::yawn::city:

Guest bristolbred

3-2 to City, after being 2-1 down at half time, :D

Heffernen,

Roberts and

Lita.

Att: 17,587.

Weather, overcast with a strong breeze from the south west.

Poison pen Parkinson will be the kiss of death with his mystic meg prediction of 4-0.

Aaron Brown to replace Eddie Murphy in Shrek 3. ( another story there!).

Archived