IGNORED

Just Got Home From Town

Riaz

I saw a load of city players down town 2nite, I met Stephen Gillispie and said I hope he gets 30 for us this season, I asked Aaron Brown why he's left and he said because City are going downhill and he hopes to join a first division club.

I saw a load of city players down town 2nite, I met Stephen Gillispie and said I hope he gets 30 for us this season, I asked Aaron Brown why he's left and he said because City are going downhill and he hopes to join a first division club.

Hope he finds one then! - Who did he have in mind? Luton?, Bournemouth?, Hull? I knew Aaron had it wrong when he tried to climb into bed with a Coca Cola Championship side.

I have never liked Aaron since when he got sent off 2 or 3 times in the same number of games, think it was the end of last season?

I bumped into them all in town and he was boozing it up living the life not long after so I asked him what he thought about it all and his general attitude was "I don't care."

Hope he ends up on the s####-heap to be honest after his comments.

P.S. Can anyone tell me why the word "s####" is automatically blanked out?

After that comment i'll shoot the bugger if I see him.  I was kinda hoping he would stay but now I don't want to see him play in a City shirt ever again.  he was only ever good about 50% of the time anyway.

Oh no........ I feel a ban coming on..... you are not allowed to 'Shoot' people or even threaten to...... it's not nice and though it is only a figure of speach you have to be carefull in it's useage as it could be taken as a serious threat.

:PC_Plod:

Just making the point in our PC- World

Guest Cyprus_Red

Aaron was the most inconsistent player in the world

Sometimes brilliant some times ########

If thats his attitude I'm glad he's gone

Yes but his words cannot be proven can they? No matter if he actually said them or not. As for his attitude, people with that sort of one tend to go the Liam Rosenior way and end up in the bottom division after biting the hand that feeds them, or even into obscurity.

When I asked if it was because he liked playing for Danny Wilson he said "Yeah, I like tins too, but......." then he was reluctant to say anymore.

I got the impression he wasnt happy about tins being manager, despite liking him as a team-mate

Guest tommyisgod

A friend of mine, who often talks to him down town, asked him what he's going to do and his answer was "I haven't made up my mind yet", as if there's a cue of people waiting to sign him up!!! :dunno:

Certainly didn't seem that way when I saw him wandering through the Mall Thursday lunch time at a snails pace, talking to anyone and everyone in his phone book (was probably begging Holloway or Pulis for a contract).

His attitude stinks, and it always has. He's very arrogant, and doesn't really have a good reason to be!!!

These comments are made towards the club that are still allowing him to receive medical treatment.

Personally I'd tell him to get stuffed if that was his comments!

Is this true? i can't believe he would go 'round spouting his mouth off like that if he is still getting treatment at our club, if he has been saying stuff like that the club should show him the exit. Thank you and goodnight mr Brown!

Guest zider_head

I could never suss brown out to be honest i go to most of the games as part of a group of about 10 of us 5 of them rave about brown the other 4 basically dont rate him we have had several arguments about brown i tend to think he has one good game then 4 ok games then a few shockers.

He seems to like the drink a little too much for me ive seen him in town a fair few times, this career is short and they should remember that plenty of time to hit the bottle when they are 35 plus, i think marvins exit did upset him as well.

To be honest i would rather have goodfellow in my team ahaead of brown from what i have saw of goodfellow he seems twice the player brown was and also o far has a excellent scoring ratio.

So I'm not at all bothered and to be honest it does get on my nerves that we are allowing him to use are physios etc when he is leaving the club on a free, plus he is bound to bad mouth certain members if the club (steve l etc i expect) to the new players.

good ridance i say what a pri-maddona

If he hasn't signed a contract, and he is on his way to another club, then why is he still using the clubs facilities?

He's not under 24 so we wouldn't get a fee for him anyway unlike if Hill had left, and obviously no longer wants to be here. I'd tell him to bugger off.

Carey was sent packing because he never signed a contract, the same should be done to Brown.

I wish Aaron Brown nothing but bad luck from now on after he has shown this club absoloutely no regard at all, City have turned him into the player he is today through years of coaching him and looking after his welfare off the pitch, he now turns on the club and must feel like we still owe him something.

We have given this ###### a career in football in his home City and he repays this club and the fans like this, even when we are still looking after him. Incredible!!!

The bloke is a ###### arsehole, I hope he never plays football again, what an ungrateful ######. :@ :@ :@

I'm surprised he hasn't found another club yet, it's getting near to the new season.

Aaron was inconsistent, but was often a match winner for us, I suspect the treatment of Marvin is his reason for leaving.

Guest si-der

i served lee miller and his girlfriend a meal in chicago rock

on saturday night and may i say what a nice chap lee is,

i wish him all the best for this season he deserves it.

as for a.brown he is very arrogant and we won't miss him.

To get back on topic....If this is true, what Aaron said, all I can say is Ram it you ungrateful puffed up over rated muppet.....if we aint good enough for ya, just ##** off, I never rated you that highly in the first place..talking to too many agents mate, you aint that good.

Archived