IGNORED

Kiosks (2)

claloudav

Okay it seems we have a frequent problem with the kiosks. It has been going on long enough now and after some disscussions with my fellow partner in crime ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X~ (formerly jess lvz goodfellow) we have come up with one possible solution. However we cannot achieve this without you!! Before we even attempt to disscuss this with Mr Lansdown we would like to know what you think!

Our idea is for a group of us who can speak fluent english and have a basic knowledge of maths and a general idea of products on sale and their prices to get together and run the kiosks from 1.30pm - 3.05pm and 3.40 to 4 pm on a single matchday. This would prove that it can be done to a high standard. We obviously wouldn't want to miss any of the action so it woudl have to pause during the game.

In return we coudl be payed in a match ticket and if enough fo us got involved then it coudl work out?

It's just an idea. What do you all think?

I think you'll find it's impossible to "pause during the game" you have to prepare everything before you serve it and this would have to be done during the match. Also I get me burger before the half ends to avoid the queues, as do a lot of people, if you made everyone wait till the whistle (like they do at the beer kiosk) you'd have a queue onto the pitch.

I can put up with surly staff, and I don't mind waiting for a few minutes but I can't understand how they keep running out of basic things like tea and burger rolls. Surely the caterers know from experience roughly how many they are going to sell and should get enough in to meet the demand. It's losing the club money ultimately.

hmmm it seems i am getting negative feedback :city:

right well if everyone took the 'if you don't like it don't buy it and put up with it' attitude then what would be the point in them even running???

it was jsut a suggestion to try and improve thigns but if nobody cares or if nobody is interested then why the moans about it. i have heard many a poeple moan about the services yet when crunch gets to crunch nobody seems to want to bother to try and improve things :city:

hmmm it seems i am getting negative feedback  :city:

right well if everyone took the 'if you don't like it don't buy it and put up with it' attitude then what would be the point in them even running???

it was jsut a suggestion to try and improve thigns but if nobody cares or if nobody is interested then why the moans about it. i have heard many a poeple moan about the services yet when crunch gets to crunch nobody seems to want to bother to try and improve things  :city:

I think anything that improved things would get support, some people just don't use it which is fair enuff - its not compulsory.

Persuading the chimps in the Ateyo to have the hot food prepared before half time finished would be a good place to start - I queued for 10 mins just before half time and was then told the hot food would be ready in 15 mins or so - Fantastic !! - where next, McDonalds ??

:@ :city:

hmmm it seems i am getting negative feedback  :city:

it was jsut a suggestion to try and improve thigns but if nobody cares or if nobody is interested then why the moans about it. i have heard many a poeple moan about the services yet when crunch gets to crunch nobody seems to want to bother to try and improve things  :city:

I'm not criticising your efforts, fair play for trying to do something about it. I was just stating that I feel absolutely no need to use the kiosks on matchday (or any other day come to that :city: ).

Archived