IGNORED

Thanks For All Your Messages

Guest Tinman

Thankyou for all your messages I enjoyed reading them, unfortunately I will not making my 500th appearance tomorrow due to a calf strain! just typical Iam absolutely gutted. I will just have to wait for that very proud moment for a little bit longer.

Get behind the lads tomorrow as the top two are closing in.

Leroy was absolutely delighted after the game yesterday I was really pleased for him and he is going to go on and score alot of goals for this club without a doubt he is a born goal scorer. I remember watching him at the training ground in a trial game with Tony Fawthrop it was nil nil at half time when Leroy came on it ended up five nil Leroy scored two with his right foot, two with his left and a header, I have needed no convincing since that day.

Cheers

Tinman

We were debating weather or not you were injured and it is a great shame your injured as i was expecting a big turn out tommorow which would of been great for you, hopefully you recover well, and that your 500th game comes against (hopefully) Colchester! Good luck with your injury and have a Happy New Year

Hope you are back to action soon and sending more defense splitting passes to the strikers and wouldn't be a dream to score on your 500th game even from the penalty spot got any celebrations planned if you do?, I hope you enjoy your testimonial when it comes I have already got a t-shirt and hope we can get a good team down here for a sell out, I also enjoyed the Tinnion Evening last season as well, after you finish playing will you stay at the club coaching the academy or something as I think they could learn a lot from you

Best Wishes

Dan Of The Dolman

Guest blairhater

Fair comment tins! You'll be missed. Difficult to replace such quality and genuine endeavour.

leroy's ability, desire and pace will hopefully get him a well deserved first start and a long run in the first team.

Look forward to seeing you back soon.

Brian, devastated to hear you won't be playing tomorrow. Thanks for your enormous contribution to the success of the club both on and off the field over the years. Long may it continue. It's a pleasure to watch someone with such obvious committment and passion for the cause and who has such a great affinity with the genuine City fans. In 40 years watching City (including the John Atyeo era and the old First Division days) I don't recall a City player who could pass the ball as well as you. Hope you are soon back dictating things from midfield and stroking those exquisite passes around the pitch to terrorise the opposition. Have a great 2004.

All the Best,

Tinmanfan.

Great to hear from you Sir Brian, shame you aint playing tomorow.

I was thinking about whether to go to Notts C or not and hopefully now you may be fit for then (10th jan) I will definately go and support you on your 500th.

Keep up all the good work mate, thanks a lot. ^_^

joe

Nice to see you rated as a "scholar" on the forum. Keep it up and you might even make the "Academy team" one day! Of course, it'll probably take at least a year to graduate to a "First Teamer"...

Tough luck on the 500th - but it'll come soon enough, unless Danny decides a man of your tender years should be eased back into the first team slowly rather than thrown in at the deep end with a full 90 minutes.

Guest duncan james

welcombe to the forum tinman you r a living legend and its great to have you here 500 tommoz ?sadly maybe not!!! but you have 499 games in a city shirt and you will get the 500 up without a doubt great to have you here and i look forward as do all(2) of us supporters here in the midlands to it best wishes mate

Guest Spunkwood
^_^ Looking up to you now God, praying for a better future for this football club,this team can only move forward with you my good Gentleman :) Happy New Year By The Way

Would 10 more years be asking too much! ^_^

A credit to the club, you are someone the fans have the upmost respect for, a loyal footballer in todays game is rare, we are lucky to have you, hope you remain at the club for many more years yet whether it be playing, coaching or one day manager!

Archived