IGNORED

New Badge Idea

redmeanie

Cheers, I know it'd need a bit of tidying up but it's a better foundation than the other one. People want the robin, board want it modern and simple. If it has to be changed, I think they should go this way. How do I go about getting it in front of the deceision makers?

The FCC?!

I think the badge on the left is the best, however i do think the older badge would still be most supporters favourite.

With the most respect, i really do like the modern designs, however maybe this could be their downfall? The cartoony bird and font could get dated very quicky...

The FCC?!

With the most respect, i really  do like the modern designs, however maybe this could be their downfall? The cartoony bird and font could get dated very quicky...

I agree completely. As it would be with the legoland ship and castle. The simplicity is fashionable, but I believe the traditional Robin badge has a timeless quality. These are just alternatives to the proposed one.

If any shocking decision is made the answer is simple.

Do not buy replica shirts or any other nonsense bearing this awful image.

As this sham seems to be down to 'corporate image' :vomit2: and

apparently the pursuit of capital gain. Scupper the shocking ship

and leave it on the rocks.

:dunno: If money is the only thing that seems to get noticed these days

rather than fan's wishes, tradition etc, an orchestrated mass protest based along the lines of purchase boycotts might just get the attention of certain

persons.

If any shocking decision is made the answer is simple.

Do not buy replica shirts or any other nonsense bearing this awful image.

As this sham seems to be down to 'corporate image'  :vomit2: and

apparently the pursuit of capital gain. Scupper the shocking ship

and leave it on the rocks.

:dunno: If money is the only thing that seems to get noticed these days

rather than fan's wishes, tradition etc, an orchestrated mass protest based along the lines of purchase boycotts might just get the attention of certain

persons.

Why wait? lets put a stop to it.

Firstly we need to establish whether it has been decided. No replies on any new badge posts on the Ask SL/CS forum as yet. If replies are not forthcoming soon, what are we to assume?

If the FCC can't/won't fight our corner, we'll have to do it ourselves.

I think there'll be hell up if the club go with the ship and castle. However, I still think fans will bu the shirts cos...well, they're fans. I didn't get the current home one though cos it was 'cheap' but expensive :P

Help get my badge on, or the original Robin.

I like the badge on the right hand side!

The only thing missing from the old robin badge was the club name, not that it needed it, everybody knew what it stood for!

This badge made Bristol City own the name Robins!

I'm sure most Bristol City fans would like to see the badge back!!!:dunno:

Archived