IGNORED

Where Is My Signed Bristol City Photo?

Guest Mrs Cityboy

Guest Mrs Cityboy

Anyone else been treated like this? Be interested to hear what Steve has to say about it:

Two weeks ago send a stamped addressed envelope to both yourself and Swindon Town. I was hoping to receive a photograph of the gorgeous Christian wub.gif Roberts and also one of the Bristol City Team.

I enclosed a letter to Bristol City explaining I was a Season Ticket holder, City 2000 member and a very loyal fan. What have I received so far? Nothing.

To Swindon Town, I enclosed a letter saying I wasnt a Season Ticket holder but would like a signed photo of the team. TWO days later I received not one but TWO signed pictures. One in the stamped addressed envelope and one in their own envelope.

Can you explain why a club that owes me nothing is willing to respond to my request yet the club that I have had a season ticket with for 2 years, a City 2000 membership for 2 years doesnt even write back to me?

Disgraceful, if I was a young supporter I would be heartbroken.

This is not the way to treat fans. ranting.gif

Anyone else been treated like this? Be interested to hear what Steve has to say about it:

Two weeks ago send a stamped addressed envelope to both yourself and Swindon Town. I was hoping to receive a photograph of the gorgeous Christian  wub.gif  Roberts and also one of the Bristol City Team.

I enclosed a letter to Bristol City explaining I was a Season Ticket holder, City 2000 member and a very loyal fan. What have I received so far? Nothing.

To Swindon Town, I enclosed a letter saying I wasnt a Season Ticket holder but would like a signed photo of the team. TWO days later I received not one but TWO signed pictures. One in the stamped addressed envelope and one in their own envelope.

Can you explain why a club that owes me nothing is willing to respond to my request yet the club that I have had a season ticket with for 2 years, a City 2000 membership for 2 years doesnt even write back to me?

Why don't you ask Steve??? sad.gif

Welcome to the new world of football and expecially Bristol City.

The fans are no longer an issue to the club, not the ones they got here already anyway.

The reason Swindon send you them is to try and get you down there. The reason city didn't is because they know they got you as a fan and want you to buy one!

The club are not interested in maiing you happy, I'm very sorry to sy it but they aren't. It is a disgrace, but join the club.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Oh rite you have. Why you interested in a Swindon player when you are a Bristol City fan confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey! I like Christian Roberts and will still like him where ever he goes! cool.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Welcome to the new world of football and expecially Bristol City.

The fans are no longer an issue to the club, not the ones they got here already anyway.

The reason Swindon send you them is to try and get you down there. The reason city didn't is because they know they got you as a fan and want you to buy one!

The club are not interested in maiing you happy, I'm very sorry to sy it but they aren't. It is a disgrace, but join the club.

Shocking behaviour though.......... blink.gif

Two weeks ago send a stamped addressed envelope to both yourself and Swindon Town. I was hoping to receive a photograph of the gorgeous Christian  wub.gif  Roberts and also one of the Bristol City Team.

Maybe postman took it,Roberts was well liked by many people in the west country when he was here. blink.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
So did I. Always stood up for him when he was getting the Welsh taunts. But hes gone now I got over it. city.gif

With my new signed photo I don't need to get over it! kiss.gif

Sadly the way the club is going. I remember a time back in 1990 when my Mum sent a birthday card for me to the club to get all the players to sign it and send it back.

Unfortunately my birthday is late June so no players were about to sign it. Instead of being binned as I suspect it would be these days they sent it to a certain Bob Taylor who lived in my vicinity and asked him to sign it and post it round.

Instead of posting it god bless him he delivered it personally to me on my 12th birthday - the day he got back from his honeymoon!!!! Still probably one of the best days of my life.

That was a proper football club that cared about its fans.

Just not the same anymore unfortunately.

So what you are saying is that in your opinion, he should be banned! For gods sake get a life!

No i think you will find what he is trying to say is he is lucky that they havent banned him yet!! because alot of people have been banned and i aint just saying this but for alot less than that.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
if that is you in the little pic i don't mind giving you one or a few come to that wink.gif

Thanks for the offer but Mr Cityboy keeps me fully satisfied! blushing.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Faustus, I am afraid it is my moral duty to report you for that. People have been banned for less!

Now now Chris - don't be so sensitive. I only offered the young lady a bite to eat and you get all puritanical. I would understand had I offered to part her beef curtains, that would be rude biggrin.gif

Now now Chris - don't be so sensitive. I only offered the young lady a bite to eat and you get all puritanical. I would understand had I offered to part jer beef curtains, that would be rude biggrin.gif

does she really own window drapes made out of cows leather. They must have been expensive!

Think about it.

If you sent the photo in two weeks ago then the chances are that not every player would have been available to sign it.

Four players were away on international duty and would probably not have reported back to the club until last Thursday or Friday. Just a thought.

Of course they could have sent you a signed photo minus the missing players signatures or even got someone to sign on their behalf.

No, not at all. I believe in freedom of speech and I don't like the idea of people being banned. Unless, of course, they have been gratuitously offensive.

That is my point, I don't honestly think that he was being 'gratuitously' offensive, but just typed what most of the guys were thinking on here anyway!

Mr Cityboy is a very lucky gentleman to have such a sexy, gorgeous partner and I think this was his way of telling her that, just not very subtle!

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Think about it.

If you sent the photo in two weeks ago then the chances are that not every player would have been available to sign it.

Four players were away on international duty and would probably not have reported back to the club until last Thursday or Friday.  Just a thought. 

Of course they could have sent you a signed photo minus the missing players signatures or even got someone to sign on their behalf.

What you do it get them all to sign a batch of them at the start of the season and send them out when requested. You could even scan this into the computer and print it off when someone writes in. I'm not asking for an individually autographed picture with dedications, anything would be better than nothing! biggrin.gif

Guest DrFaustus
What you do it get them all to sign a batch of them at the start of the season and send them out when requested. You could even scan this into the computer and print it off when someone writes in. I'm not asking for an individually autographed picture with dedications, anything would be better than nothing!  biggrin.gif

I'll send you a signed picture if you like.

Would you like me to wear my hood?

That is my point, I don't honestly think that he was being 'gratuitously' offensive, but just typed what most of the guys were thinking on here anyway!

Mr Cityboy is a very lucky gentleman to have such a sexy, gorgeous partner and I think this was his way of telling her that, just not very subtle!

Telling a married woman that you'd like to "give her one" is a bit pathetic and sad rather than offensive. I was just making the point that the moderators have banned people in the past for making fairly innocuous comments.

Archived