IGNORED

Chelsea

i_am_red

I am chelsea and in the transfer window ambrovimich suggested i buy some high profile players, I bid for adriano and he is set to join me, later on it says ambrovimich is dissapointed with me for not making big summer moves and will be making enquires, I look in my transfers and see that i have bid £58 mil for totti and kaka! Anyone else had this, I have only ever been manager of lower league teams so I wasn't expecting this!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The same happened with totti

user posted image

This is after i spent £46 mil on adriano and had no money left after, so thats pretty cool that he can buy the best players in the world and i don't have to do a thing, I could not even cancel it but who would turn down kaka and totti, but i may sell Totti!

I usually play BCFC but also play Chelsea now and again. If you don't buy decent players for Chelsea you always get that message, I bought Beckham for £22.5m (17.5 upfront), Dede (Dortmund) for £10m (6.0 upfront) Vieri for £10m (7.0 upfront), and Grisales (Ath National) for £3.2m (2.0 upfront) recalled both Crespo and Veron and won the premiership by a mile (NO CHEATING WHATSOVEVER), although I struggled in the Champions League (reached the SF where I lost to Inter Milan), reached the League Cup QF (premiership opponents in every round) and reached the FA Cup Final (also premiership opponents in every round but lost to Man Ure).

BCAGFC

P.s. The one problem with FM2005 is that when you agree to sign a player on a free at the end of their contract you cannot pull out of the deal like you used to be able to do.

Archived