IGNORED

Official, Litas Depature From The Gate

Guest BeNeRz

Guest BeNeRz
That's promotion out of the window, Bristol City = no ###### ambition.

I still Think that ambition is to sign stewart still shows we wanna win things.

1 Mil is alot for a league one club

Guest The Groundwell Cider Red

Swindon hater no need to hate them mate, pity their grotesque inbred form and thank the lord that aint you city.gif

Got me text, which says (and I quote)

Leroy Lita has completed a £1 million move to reading. City will receive the fee in full up front. A sizeable sell-on clause is included.

(it actually says 1m on the text, so I know it means a million, but its funny cos it looks like one metre)

Dollymarie

I said this a few days ago but now the deal is done...

Well done Leroy, thanks for the goals over the last couple of seasons, you rock!

Well done to Tins and the staff for developing him and well done to the board for getting the best fee for him. Negotiating up from £700k is a good job done biggrin.gif

Shut up you moaning minnies and let's show some support for the 2005/2006 season.

They paid 1m up front for a one season wonder??!

Well done all on bigging Lita up beyond his ability, Stupid Reading fell for it again like they did with Murry..... suckers.

crying.gif

That is fantastic business and there is now way we could turn that down, especially with a "sizeable" sell on clause as well

but they should use some of this to bring in a quality centre back now, someone who can defend set pieces online2long.gif

That is fantastic business and there is now way we could turn that down, especially with a "sizeable" sell on clause as well

It's all good now smile.gif I just want to forget about Lita now and move forward, i'm sure the lads we have all eager to prove they can do what Lita did, but this time fire us into the Championship ! chant6ez.gif

At last BCFC negotiate a good price £1m (at last we had the b***s to stand up for ourselves in the transfer market) for a player, however none of it will be reinvested in the team only bank balances and I don't mean Nat Wests' if you know what I mean.

BCAGFC

The man who should be getting the action-smiley-033.gif is Tony Fawthrop who brought him here in the first place.

Yeah i'm gutted to see Leroy go and feel cheated by him as he said all along he was looking forward to playing along side MS.

Hope Reading heard this aswell and relised they have paid alott of money for a LIAR. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PARTY OVER AT MY THREAD...JELLY..ICE CREAM..BOUNCY CASTLE...WE GOT A MILLION QUID...WHOO HOOO!  w00t.gif

You nicked my idea Malone crying.gif

Guest MaloneFM
You nicked my idea Malone  crying.gif

The jelly and ice craem idea was Groundwells..and it was a good one...now..back at my thread the Reading supporter is trying to gloat..and I keep offering to lend him a tenner..because...WE HAVE GOT A MILLION QUID OF HIS MONEY... w00t.gif

Can't say the club didn't try to keep him, in his own words leroy said his new contract would have doubled his current wages. BT must be feeling a bit sick at the moment, thought leroy could have given us another season (extended his contract by 1 year), and if by christmas it didn't look like we were in contention for promotion, he could have gone in the january transfer window. Don't know about you, but I can't see Reading ever being in the premiership. Leroy will probably be playing against us next season.

Archived