IGNORED

Our New Manager

Red Robin

Our new manager is employed hence the waiting game.

Steve has already staited circumstances dictate our new appointment.

it is all getting a bit exciting.

Don't get your hopes up too, too much RR. I think it will be an anti-climax meself. Sods law the way things are going...

I sincerely hope we do well by it though

Don't get your hopes up too, too much RR. I think it will be an anti-climax meself. Sods law the way things are going...

I sincerely hope we do well by it though

The quote that "circumstances dictate" the appointment from the first post can mean anything.

I HOPE it means the manager is employed, although think it's more likely that we're waiting to see if Plymouth can choose between Lawrence and Pulis. If Lawrence is left, then we'll get him.

I know you get a lot of people saying " my friends brother knows etc ", so take this or leave this.

Gary Johnson will be the next Manager. Someone VERY close to Mr L told me. He might have been winding me up, but his money has gone on it ( alleg ).

If you look at the whispers in the Daily Mirror , that was Me !!!

Like i said, you can take it or leave it. wink.gif

I just think that its a shame that it seems we waiting for a Manager to get turned down at another club (i.e. LL and Plymouth), before he decides to join us.

City second best - it hurts

I just think that its a shame that it seems we waiting for a Manager to get turned down at another club (i.e. LL and Plymouth), before he decides to join us.

City second best - it hurts

cannot agree, I am sure it is because the chosen one is with a club and we are talking terms with his club for compensation, the name will not be announced encase the clubs cannot agree.

For me this points to Ward, Johnson or this is a long shot the Exeter manager, cannot remember the name but highly thought of in football circles (whatever that means!)

I really do hope so and that its not a managerial reject.

Re Johnson though, I would welcome him but I think he has such a large ego and may not see City as the next big club?

cannot agree, I am sure it is because the chosen one is with a club and we are talking terms with his club for compensation, the name will not be announced encase the clubs cannot agree.

For me this points to Ward, Johnson or this is a long shot the Exeter manager, cannot remember the name but highly thought of in football circles (whatever that means!)

Inglethorpe is the Exeter Manager - he's young, good motivator and has got Exeter back in contention for returning to league 2 with no money at his disposal.

I don't really care who is manager as long as they can motivate this overpaid bunch of ######s that are meant to be pro footballers. If i showed the same motivation and commitment at my work id of been sacked years ago.

Think you have to question yourself.... is it they arent motivated or are the players we have, just not good enough dunno.gifsnack.gif

I know you get a lot of people saying " my friends brother knows etc ",  so take this or leave this.

Gary Johnson will be the next Manager.  Someone VERY close to Mr L told me.  He might have been winding me up, but his money has gone on it ( alleg ). 

If you look at the whispers in the Daily Mirror ,  that was Me !!!

Like i said,  you can take it or leave it. wink.gif

Accoridng to the Evening post this morning, my man was right.

Gary Johnson is the favourite for the job and will in place in 48 hours

i didnt get names, so its no big deal.

I was just shedding light on what ive heard.

I'm more than adamant peter reid was involved but is no longer.

our board like to do everything there way, they think they can run the club, and in all fairness they do plough money into bristol city but when it comes down to running the club i personally don't think they have a clue what they are doing.

peter reid coming in wouldnt be in the boards interest.

reid likes to do things his way, likes to have full control. A manager we need!!!

if he was here then the board couldnt boss him around because he'd leave.

They want someone whos easy to push about, I cant see us getting in a top class manager.

its easy to see wahts going on. hence all the rumours about LL.

the evil post can see it too.

Archived