IGNORED

East End!

BB.

East End  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definately open it! We need something to kickstart our season! I'd pay an extra quid or two to get in there which would hopefully be enough to cover stewarding costs etc. Imagine Yeovil, Swindon and Forest at home with the EE back! It'd be just like 2 seasons ago when Plymouth, QPR etc came, and NO ONE who was in the EE can deny that they did not enjoy those games! :city:

don't open the East End I say.

Its giving a platform to the thugs so ruin the name of our beloved club.

CITY TILL I DIE

Worst thing I`ve heard of at our ground is Atyeo yobs gobbing at home fans :doh::angry:

don't open the East End I say.

Its giving a platform to the thugs so ruin the name of our beloved club.

CITY TILL I DIE

Don't open the comercial boxes I say. It's giving a platform for prawn sandwich munchers to ruin our beloved game. The people who these hospitality seats are aimed at will lose interest in football after the bubble bursts. The East End dwellers will be there when the going gets tough. Although quite likely not now...

When this bubble doesburst its going to be egg on face time for so many chairmen! I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

People keep going on and on and on about these thugs.... There were a couple of young lads who kicked a fence once! If I am wrong and there was more to it than that, please enlighten me.

Oh yeah, getting behind the team through singing does not make people thugs mate. (even with the occaisional naughty word thrown in for good measure). People did stand up for long periods though.... Flippin thugs!!! :disapointed2se:

Make it open to East End card holders or something like that and it's problem solved!

Ateyo Andy, are you happy with Ashton Gate doing a mighty fine impression of a morgue?

BB, you should concentrate on supporting the side and getting behind the team and forgot about some stand, which is what it is.

Weve got enough costs to deal with without worrying about policing costs to deal with some of the animals.

The atmoshphere is good at the Gate, the band get behind the side and create a decent atmosphere around the stadium.

And as for going on about the fans who stick it out, I don't remember these East End lot making there presence heard during recent games?

The least of our problems at the club is the 'East End', we need to start winning which is the only important thing.

The 'Prawn Sandwich' people as you call them finance the game and without them we would be struggling financially, we NEED them.

The club should mean alot more than a stand, got alot to learn BB...

CITY TILL I DIE :englandsmile4wf:

BB, you should concentrate on supporting the side and getting behind the team and forgot about some stand, which is what it is.

Weve got enough costs to deal with without worrying about policing costs to deal with some of the animals.

The atmoshphere is good at the Gate, the band get behind the side and create a decent atmosphere around the stadium.

And as for going on about the fans who stick it out, I don't remember these East End lot making there presence heard during recent games?

The least of our problems at the club is the 'East End', we need to start winning which is the only important thing.

The 'Prawn Sandwich' people as you call them finance the game and without them we would be struggling financially, we NEED them.

The club should mean alot more than a stand, got alot to learn BB...

CITY TILL I DIE :englandsmile4wf:

Atmosphere at the gate is dire, The band should go, or at least stop trying to make an effort to join in the songs being sung and not playing over the top of them. East End has always had that presence. animals as you call them are very easy controlled. Without the prawn lot you say we would struggle,what s load of c##p. The working class do more for this club and these are the ones who are getting ignored! Yeah winning is important thats why better support is needed. The stand as you call it is the HEART of Ashton Gate.

Andy, the East End is all about supporting the side.

Anyway, doesn't you signature say "lets not worry about singing, winnings all that matters"

Mate, singing helps us to win. Check out the Vocal support poll.

Read the posts mate, the police costs are unnecessary in my opinion. You haven't told me if there was more trouble than a couple of young lads kicking a fence.

You and me have a very different idea of a good atmosphere Andy. Also, didn't you notice that the season the drums turned up (97/98) the atmosphere got majorly quiet? It got worse and worse, then they started briging trumpets too! :doh: It improved loads when they opened the East End even with the hinderance of the band.

Fair enough mate, but the East End was shut!

I actually believe the East End will help our players become more up for playing with spirit and determination as they will see how passionate and loud our fans can be without being surpressed by prawn sandwich munchers and political correctness.

Would you sell your soul for a donut?

The club should mean alot more than a stand,

It does mate. Having said that, the reason I got into coming to football matches on a regular basis is due to the excitement and atmosphere. You just don't get this in the Ateyo Stand.

got alot to learn BB...

I'm haven't got my head up my ar5e. It's a sad day when people think they can't learn anything more.

Lets worry about winning not singing. Footballs about winning, nothing else matters

That's a rediculously shallow and arrogant thing to say Andy.

With that statement, celebrating winning doesn't matter, the journey and experiences you took to victory does't matter, togetherness doesn't matter! Do you need me to go on?

A fair amount of Chelsea fans have turned their back on the Club and go down Millwall as it has a more genuine feel. Things aren't just about winning!

I actually think you need to learn a few things Andy mate.

I'd rather lose with spirit than "gain" an empty win!! :city:

Whoops, sorry. :blush:

Lets worry about winning not singing. Footballs about winning, nothing else matters.

Anyway, how, as supporters, is worrying about winning going to help in anyway?

All we can do is get behind the team in anyway we know how.

One thing we can do is create as much noise as possible to try and spur the lads on to help get us out of

this mess. I believe, with the East End open the noise in Ashton Gate will triple. Which is why I want it open.

:city::city:

Whoops, sorry. :blush:

Anyway, how, as supporters, is worrying about winning going to help in anyway?

All we can do is get behind the team in anyway we know how.

One thing we can do is create as much noise as possible to try and spur the lads on to help get us out of

this mess. I believe, with the East End open the noise in Ashton Gate will triple. Which is why I want it open.

:city::city:

GOOD ON YOU BB

Why good on BB?

Hes standing up for the bad element of the football club.

If hes so interested about singing, he should just his local choir.

I'm standing up for singing up!!! I'm standing up for supporting B.C.F.C and

I'm standing up for home fans going in the home stand!!!

You STILL haven't said if there was more than 2 or 3 young lads who kicked

a fence once against Plymouth.

If winnings all that matters then why doesn't everyone support Chealsea?

What does a Man United fan want for Christmas?

I can sing quite loudly, but I doubt my vocals are up to choir standards!

"lets not worry about singing, winnings all that matters"

I may have got the wording wrong but:

A) It has the same meaning

B)It's a mere technicallity

C) I didn't say it's what it does say, I said: "Anyway, doesn't you signature

say "lets not worry about singing, winnings all that matters"", which is a question! (even if I did forget to put a question mark, before you pull me up on that!)

I write loads of good reasons for opening the East End and all you can do is pick me up on a technicallity. That indicates to me that you don't want to entertain the thought that I may have a point, so your resulting in being petty.

I don't know why the quotes haven't shown up in white!?!

Why good on BB?

No he is standing up for what he believes will help us! Sounds like you don't know how to support, it takes more than paying for your ticket and just sitting on your arse. Sorry i meant singing out of it!

Why good on BB?

If you knew your history of Ashton Gate in the last twenty years one thing is clear.There has been more trouble in the Dolman stand than the East End .You can add the Williams to that as well.

If you knew your history of Ashton Gate in the last twenty years one thing is clear.There has been more trouble in the Dolman stand than the East End .You can add the Williams to that as well.

And why is it that even though the Atyeo Stand has a roof people seem to come out drenched???

Has anything been done about the spitting incident yet? Or are the people who make the decisions searching for the colprits in G block Dolman? Also, did anything get done about the racist remarks coming from someone in the Ateyo Stand?

Some young lads kicked a fence in the East End and the whole stand gets closed to City supporters.

And how come away fans are allowed to stand?

Open the East End and Bring back terracing are my votes!

Archived