IGNORED

Re:us Driving A Tank To Walsal & The Legalities

M_Porter

I have noted from the previous thread that there were some concerns to the law regarding the use of this tank and the motorway!

Well don't worry i have added a number plate and some headlights,so all should be fine.

Also i noted that you had cider barrels on the back,so i have added several pumps(please bring your own glasses)

Lastly i have found us a driver (hope you don't mind marie but we need someone with some sense to drive)

well there we go enjoy yourselfs!

IPB Image

I have noted from the previous thread that there were some concerns to the law regarding the use of this tank and the motorway!

Well don't worry i have added a number plate and some headlights,so all should be fine.

Also i noted that you had cider barrels on the back,so i have added several pumps(please bring your own glasses)

Lastly i have found us a driver (hope you don't mind marie but we need someone with some sense to drive)

IPB Image

That is pure quality! haha! never laughed so much in ages! :w00t:

That is pure quality! haha! never laughed so much in ages! :w00t:

Dolly's bought the T34 tank that I wanted for the Walsall trip. :( Oh well a tank museum will loan me their T34 for a cheap rate of hire. It's seen below with its Soviet Red Army crew drinking Vodka from the barrels. I'll just need to convert the Vodka barrels to cider barrels for its Bristolian Red Army crew :dance:

IPB Image

The T34 V12 diesel engine I'm currently modifying in my garage for extra power and speed......

IPB Image

IPB Image

That is pure quality! :Laugh4: Things we got to do to avoid the the West Midlands Police just to watch a game of football :Laugh4: :Laugh4:

This has to be post of the year so far!!! :

IPB Image

What you like pub3000. who,s the tank captain driving...... :whistle: and agree is POST OF THE YEAR..........

Am I even qualified to drive it, don't you need a special license.

Id have a bloody good go at parking it though, right in the Walsall dressing room.

Made I larf!

made me laugh aswell and i started it ...

I will sort you out a licsense later :)

IPB Image

Fair play, I'm .issing myself with this thread.

Top quality.

PS a few naked beatuies driving the tank would be nice... :whistle:

IPB Image

Last week's outing to Walsall was a complete success with hardly any sign of the corrupt West Midlands Police.....

To avoid the destruction of the M5 motorway's tarmac, - units of the BCFC Cider Army use the fields at the side for the trip to Walsall last Saturday....

IPB Image

Units of the BCFC Red Army 'Dolly Marie' division take Walsall centre with their WWII T34 tanks, absolutely no sign of any corrupt West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police :shifty: .......

IPB Image

PS and we beat Walsall FC 0-3 !!!!!!

Archived