IGNORED

Stewart Off To Plymouth

Dolman Block B

No Lisa, don't be silly.

Holloway is taking him from his "Johnson" nightmare.

Wish him well i say....

Me silly? :w00t:

Well it was inevitable and he wasnt going to go very far after all he has only bought a house just outside BRistol 6 months ago.

Me silly? :w00t:

Well it was inevitable and he wasnt going to go very far after all he has only bought a house just outside BRistol 6 months ago.

Be honest Lisa, I'm bit sad about it all, all the hype etc etc.

Also it proves GJ is a liar after all he went on live tv saying that theres nothing wrong between me and Marcus, yet wont take him on a five day pre season tour.

He was never going to accept him after that changing room row.

Sad but move on i suppose

Marcus wouldn't be able to drive from Bristol to Plymouth and back, NOT with all those Cider Maker's inbetween!!. :farmer:

Too much temptation for a player in the twilight of his playing career!!, :pray:

Maybe Hollowhead will have to put a clause in his contract that either Marcus gets a rented flat down in Plymuff, or he takes the train!!, :dunno:

And what is it with Plymuff fans!!

Talk to them, and they all think they are Cornish!!.

Don't think they have ever heard of the Tamar!!, :D

Anyway, Marcus, Good Luck to you IF you do go down there, and helping to reduce the wage bill, and the local number for the Samaritans is;

01752 830247.

Cheers!!, :farmer:

This bit interested me

"I haven't instigated this move, the club have," he said.

"I am under no pressure to go so we will see what happens."

To me it seems like he wants to stay and fight for his place but Gj is having none of it. They both need there heads banging together if you ask me as if given the chance MS could be a real asset to us.

No one on this forum actually knows what happen between GJ and MS.

In the same way no one actually knows what MS drinking habits are !

Although a lot of people would have us beleive they do.

The bottom line here is GJ is the manager and he gets to choose the players he wants, and the club can afford, because if it goes wrong he is the one who will lose his job.

Again i don't known but, i cant help but feel the real issue here is the money MS is being paid, and GJ wanting to get hold of it to strengthen the squad because he could get three others players for the money MS is on.

But like everyone else i am just guessing !

Mr Stewart came in to sainsburys (worle) today doing his shopping. now he's got the time off as his other city mates are in latvia.

anyway my mate asked him " Are you moving to plymouth", he said "how do you no that"

he said "its in the paper", he relpyed "Ohhh"

not saying he is going but it does not sound like he was denying it, so

Mr Stewart came in to sainsburys (worle) today doing his shopping. now he's got the time off as his other city mates are in latvia.

anyway my mate asked him " Are you moving to plymouth", he said "how do you no that"

he said "its in the paper", he relpyed "Ohhh"

not saying he is going but it does not sound like he was denying it, so

When was that then?? i was in sainsburys in worle just now and dint see him?? :o:dunno:

I still find the Strewart affair totally bemusing.Posts on here talk of GJ being a liar,that he and Stewart should have their heads banged together to sort the problem out and finally and most unbelievably someone thinks Stewart can do a job for us.Just what the hell, has he ever done in a City shirt to warrant these comments.He has been an exspensive failure.He is past it and the only job he can do for City is push off.And to suggest Gj is somehow at fault is totally stupid.The only sorry part of the Stewart mess is he ever was signed in the first place.

I spoke to SL last night, and it seems the problem with Stewart going to Plymouth is wages.

They are not offering anywhere near what he is earning at city, so that may be the problem.

Hope he goes, but we will have to wait and see.

If thats the case theres no way Stewart will take a serious pay cut to go and play a 100 odd miles or so away.

Would you?

I spoke to SL last night, and it seems the problem with Stewart going to Plymouth is wages.

They are not offering anywhere near what he is earning at city, so that may be the problem.

Hope he goes, but we will have to wait and see.

Unsurprising really.

He wants to stay, and the club want him to move 100 miles away on less money... Either we'll end up paying the bulk of his wages still or its a non starter, and the same will apply to pretty much any move.

Archived