IGNORED

Trials For The Bfd 2007?

we8gas

Dear All,

We must get the ball rolling for the BFD 2007. Anyone who wishes to have trials to make the forum team, please reply to this post.

Please note that being part of the forum team is not just playing in the BFD. We are after committed people who can offer something to the team. There are plenty of things you can offer, such as company sponsorship, training equipment etc.

To save our time, you need to be registered to the OTIB forum for a year or more and a regualar poster on the forum.

The minimum age required to be selected is 16 years old. Being able to drive is a big advantage but if you are local, it shouldn't be a problem sorting out a lift to friendly games or training.

After previous successful years, TomF and BigRedRich have now passed on this opportunity to myself and SeaMillsRed so we will be looking for support from the selected squad members.

When you reply to this post, please state your name, age and your prefferred playing position.

This thread will be closed at the end of September. We will then start training, followed by friendlies and then the squad will be selected.

This post is for past, present and future players to reply to.

Good luck to you all.

We8gas & SeaMillsRed

NAME Aaron Eamer

AGE 18 (19 as of 22 September)

PREFERED POSITION Anywhere Central or Right-Sided.

CAR? Provisional

QUICK DETAILS Decent crosser of the ball. Decent pass. Doesn't mind a slide tackle when in the right position for it. Shouts a lot. 6'6" in height. Not the best header' of the ball. Hard shot, not quite as accurate as hard.

NAME Aaron Eamer

AGE 18 (19 as of 22 September)

PREFERED POSITION Anywhere Central or Right-Sided.

CAR? Provisional

QUICK DETAILS Decent crosser of the ball. Decent pass. Doesn't mind a slide tackle when in the right position for it. Shouts a lot. 6'6" in height. Not the best header' of the ball. Hard shot, not quite as accurate as hard.

Eamer, ive seen you play 5-a-side and get beat by 42 goals. How can you even proclaim to be half decent at football??

Eamer, ive seen you play 5-a-side and get beat by 42 goals. How can you even proclaim to be half decent at football??

Sounds like the days when the CJS used to thump us 6-1 :whistle:

Dear All,

We must get the ball rolling for the BFD 2007. Anyone who wishes to have trials to make the forum team, please reply to this post.

Please note that being part of the forum team is not just playing in the BFD. We are after committed people who can offer something to the team. There are plenty of things you can offer, such as company sponsorship, training equipment etc.

To save our time, you need to be registered to the OTIB forum for a year or more and a regualar poster on the forum.

The minimum age required to be selected is 16 years old. Being able to drive is a big advantage but if you are local, it shouldn't be a problem sorting out a lift to friendly games or training.

After previous successful years, TomF and BigRedRich have now passed on this opportunity to myself and SeaMillsRed so we will be looking for support from the selected squad members.

When you reply to this post, please state your name, age and your prefferred playing position.

This thread will be closed at the end of September. We will then start training, followed by friendlies and then the squad will be selected.

This post is for past, present and future players to reply to.

Good luck to you all.

We8gas & SeaMillsRed

Fair play guys I wish you all the best.

Only thing that doesn`t seem right is that the game originally was about players from both sides coming together to raise money for good causes and help to raise the profile of Bristol football fans both blue and red.

This is only my opinion but I think it is very inappropiate for one of the organisers and therefore one of the faces of the next forum derby to go by the name we8gas.

Name : Neo

Position : Sidelines

Transport : Have 2 cars but only tend to drive 1 at a time.

I'm not a homo-sexual, but am willing to try.

Good luck this season lads. So who is in charge this year? Don't forget to post some details of your friendlies. I WILL come and watch this time! :blush:

Archived