IGNORED

Brian Tinnion

Never to the dark side

Says in the paper today that he back at the request of laycock, linking up with fawthrop again. He has been doing soccer schools until the autumn of last year. He was very successful in spain but wants to play again. It says he is keen to retain his business interests in spain but wants to try coaching in England again.

Says in the paper today that he back at the request of laycock, linking up with fawthrop again. He has been doing soccer schools until the autumn of last year. He was very successful in spain but wants to play again. It says he is keen to retain his business interests in spain but wants to try coaching in England again.

Well good luck to him anyway I say.

Tinnion is a ######

No Tinnions a legend for what he did as a player at City for so many years... it really is a shame he was tempted to try his hand in the hot seat (rare bad move by the man who usually read most situations so well), otherwise people would probably be calling for the new stand (when its built) being named after him, or one day a statue in recognition of a great midfield/left sided City legend.. instead we see t wa ts like you posting shite like this....

& just noticed your name, hmm I fell for that one, bleeding Saghead!

Guest MaloneFM

No he has a valid point. If in some twisted parallel universe Tins had been picked up by the gas from somewhere like Gateshead after he was relaeased by Newcastle. They would have played him for a few seasons, relaised he was crap and sold him on to Brighton for a paltry 100,000.

They would then have then discovered a legendary goalscorer and then flogged Tins on to Tottenham for 1.5mil. Who would then be swapped by Defoe for a place in the West Ham side which he would have scored for to beat Preston to take them back to the Premiership. But that never happened to Tins because the gasheed says he is crap.

Step forwards Bobby Zamora. Who the gas thought was crap as well.

Whoops!

Well hes a legend in my eyes and ill have back at city any day.Maybe even back in the hot seat in years to come.

Erm I certainly hope not. He had his chance and blew it.

He was an excellent player for us and thats how he should be remembered.

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves
Erm I certainly hope not. He had his chance and blew it.

He was an excellent player for us and thats how he should be remembered.

Wouldn't say he was an excellent player - we would have sold him if he was that good.

In fact while Tinnion was at the Gate we got through many managers & gained very little on field success.

Could be we will progress now, without the so called Legend.

Good player but will be remembered for one goal in the FA Cup & the disaster that was his time as manager.

Wouldn't say he was an excellent player - we would have sold him if he was that good.

In fact while Tinnion was at the Gate we got through many managers & gained very little on field success.

Could be we will progress now, without the so called Legend.

Good player but will be remembered for one goal in the FA Cup & the disaster that was his time as manager.

spot on, while Tinnion was here we became very one dimensional as a team, everything used to go through him, fact is if he had a slightest bit of ability in his right foot and some pace, other clubs would have been interested in him, but infact despite everyone saying what a great great player he was, how many times clubs attempt to sign him from us? I can't recall any?

all I can recall is when he was out of favour he went on trial at Port Vale and they weren't interested in signing him?

average div 3 midfielder in all honesty

spot on, while Tinnion was here we became very one dimensional as a team, everything used to go through him, fact is if he had a slightest bit of ability in his right foot and some pace, other clubs would have been interested in him, but infact despite everyone saying what a great great player he was, how many times clubs attempt to sign him from us? I can't recall any?

all I can recall is when he was out of favour he went on trial at Port Vale and they weren't interested in signing him?

average div 3 midfielder in all honesty

You have to be joking?

Tinnon's best days at the club were his last 3 seasons, by this time he was settled and no club were going to risk spending big money due to his age, there was no chance he would have choose to go to another club anyway.

If Tinnon was an average division 3 midfielder that what level are Johnson, Skuse, Noble etc...?

The guy in my opinion is the best City player in the last 15 years.

Archived