IGNORED

Attendance v Cheltenham

You Know I Am Right

i think round about 14,000

15k plus, should be a good away following as well, about 800 or so which is a good turnout, hopefully people who went to just see the Boro game will return for the league games. Is the club promoting the voucher scheme, or is it just on the website?

15k plus, should be a good away following as well, about 800 or so which is a good turnout, hopefully people who went to just see the Boro game will return for the league games. Is the club promoting the voucher scheme, or is it just on the website?

I think we will just make 12,000 - 13,000, the floaters have had their good game this month.

I will be suprised if it is more than 12,500.

They way City are playing this should be nearer the 15,000 mark , but I don't think it will be .

Exactly! We 'SHOULD' be pushing atleast 14,000+ but id be suprised if it was more than 13,000

Cant believe all these predictions of 15k!!

Its a cold tuesday night in January, and we've had quite a lot of big games to fork out for over the last month, with possibly Rovers etc to come. Ill be miserable and go for 11,300ish. Any more than 12k would be a good turnout. Cheltenham will bring about 500-800.

Archived