IGNORED

it is going to cost us

Red Robin

Doom and Gloom,Realistic call it what you like however this side is inploding.

Today again we were second best for much of the game.

Goals look more likely to come from the man on the moon.

I said Saturday we would loose today.

I'm going to stick me head on the block and give the results for the remaining games.

Here goes.

BCFC v Yeovil score draw

Carly v BCFC home win

Millwall v BCFC home win

BCFC v Rothy home win

my reckoning is 4 points from the last 4 games is this good enough.That gives us 8 points on Forest

I reckon Forest can easily claim more than 8 points from there remaining games.

Playoffs I reckon for city and not a hope in hell of winning them.

City will have been caught out by not investing in a couple of quality strikers,when Brookers situation was not improving many many months ago.

Short sighted or what,What worrys me is GJ thinks his strikers are good enough to take city up,GJ it stands out a mile they quite clearly are not.

Many on here poored scorn on me when i kept on about the striker situation all those months back,however it is going to bite us on the ass big time.

GJ we called you magic johnson when you arrived,you really need to weave your magic to get us up, those numptys up front as said previously could not score in a brothel,please please don't blow it now.

i knew this would happen,

as soon as city lose its "oh here we go city are going to f*#k it up"

were still 4points clear of forest

who can only draw wit Rotherham at home

i would take a draw from our last 2away games

(cos lets face it they're not easy games)

and wins at home, and yes i know we will need to score, and no i don't where they will come.

KEEP THE FAITH!!! :Believe:

• Admin
Its down to the manager and players now to prove you wrong then, Still maybe if we were in the bottom 4 you would be happy eh?

I don't think he'd be happy about a bottom four place.

Scoring has been a problem all season, we've not put a team to the sword, our biggest win has been 3-0.

Many on here have pointed out the lack of quality from the flanks, the lack of a clinical finisher, we've our defence to thank for our league position. GJ is no fool, he's obviously aware of the deficiences and has tried to bring in players to rectify them, Holt wouldn't come, Popsisil wouldn't either, others GJ rejected for attitude and other reasons. If we do manage to get up, I'm sure we'll see some big changes to the line up - there will have to be if we go up and want to stay up.

I can understand the frustrations, I'm also thinking "are they going to bottle it again", can I actually face another season of watching the same old shite, teams who come and put 10 men behind the ball, teams who try and bring you down to their level, the ball up in the air, more than it's on the floor etc etc....

The main thing is, that fans use the forums, the pubs and workplaces to vent the frustrations, express their fear of failure - yet again!! - but hopefully next Saturday will see the same positive support that we saw against Swansea.

Scoring has been a problem all season, we've not put a team to the sword, our biggest win has been 3-0.

Many on here have pointed out the lack of quality from the flanks, the lack of a clinical finisher, we've our defence to thank for our league position. GJ is no fool, he's obviously aware of the deficiences and has tried to bring in players to rectify them, Holt wouldn't come, Popsisil wouldn't either, others GJ rejected for attitude and other reasons. If we do manage to get up, I'm sure we'll see some big changes to the line up - there will have to be if we go up and want to stay up.

I can understand the frustrations, I'm also thinking "are they going to bottle it again", can I actually face another season of watching the same old shite, teams who come and put 10 men behind the ball, teams who try and bring you down to their level, the ball up in the air, more than it's on the floor etc etc....

The main thing is, that fans use the forums, the pubs and workplaces to vent the frustrations, express their fear of failure - yet again!! - but hopefully next Saturday will see the same positive support that we saw against Swansea.

Were all worried but theres nothing WE can do about it. All WE can do is turn up at the matches and get behind the team and support them. Thats all. Negativity wont help us get promoted or in the play offs.

I'm going to stick me head on the block and give the results for the remaining games.

Here goes.

BCFC v Yeovil score draw

Carly v BCFC home win

Millwall v BCFC home win

BCFC v Rothy home win

my reckoning is 4 points from the last 4 games is this good enough.That gives us 8 points on Forest

City will have been caught out by not investing in a couple of quality strikers,when Brookers situation was not improving many many months ago.

Short sighted or what,What worrys me is GJ thinks his strikers are good enough to take city up,GJ it stands out a mile they quite clearly are not.

Many on here poored scorn on me when i kept on about the striker situation all those months back,however it is going to bite us on the ass big time.

GJ we called you magic johnson when you arrived,you really need to weave your magic to get us up, those numptys up front as said previously could not score in a brothel,please please don't blow it now.

Totally agree mate - I had the scorn and insults as well but we were right - going to blow it again as usual - not that I won't be there cheering myself hoarse but strikers ????????????

Trouble is i have seen it so many bloody times, we bottle it,GJ has got to earn his corn over the next few weeks,prove me wrong GJ show us why you came here you want it,we want it,do it for the magnificent fans,

your predictions give us 4 points, not 3. which gives us 8, not 7 points from forest. I disagree with your predictions. I think we'll win both our home games. that should do.

2 points from 9 is relegation form. In any other season we would be out of the running by now but this isn't any other season. Our dip in form has come at a bad time but fortunately it has now even started to effect S****horpe who also lost today. Forest will be kicking themselves they could be in second by now if they had got their game together. They are in third place in the league and are calling for the heads of the management team. I said last week that no wins from these two games would have this forum looking like the French Revolution baying at Madame Guillotine and I haven't been disappointed :rolleyes: but this is why we pay the money.

I love Bristol City and this is the game I love. If it was predictable - yes we could have been celebrating promotion by now - would we love it as much?

Back the boys - as supporters it's all we can do. We will improve! Why? Everytime City get into a situation where we should roll the opposition over we screw it up. Now people expect us to "implode" it will reverse - that pressure that was on us against Middlesboro will come back now that there are other teams in the running for 2nd and our focus will return on the pitch. The easier it gets for City the worse our performances will get.

Put your house on a home win against Yeovil. As scary is it sounds for a prediction I think we'll romp home frankly. 1-0 at Half Time - 3-1 FT

Here goes.

BCFC v Yeovil score draw

Carly v BCFC home win

Millwall v BCFC home win

BCFC v Rothy home win

Thank God GJ and the team aren't panicking like you! It's a ridiculous over-reaction. Take a few deep breaths. Then look at the league table and today's results again. We're going up.

We deserved something out of the game today and were unlucky not to get it. Only the woodwork kept us out.

Whatever your views on the team/manager/uncle tom cobbley and all, there is an unpleasant fact to be faced, we have a powderpuff strikeforce.

Wether or not we make it though, is down to the WHOLE team. IF they play to their capacity, we'll go up.

What we as supporters should now do is blow the forkin roof off at both remaining home games, and for those that travel to the delights of the northern Wastelands, or the cockernee sewer, is to make some forkin noise there. support the bloody players on the pitch. Christ I'll even support Jevons on the pitch, he plays for City.

So we werent that good today. Move on, Yeovil & Carlisle next.....lets kick some ass now! Performances aint going to be great, grinding the result will be

If we manage this feat, it may just help the team grind out the results we need for promotion. worry about the performances after the season finishes

We aint going to get any classics now, all the top teams bar Blackpool, and Yeovil are feeling pressure, and expectation, here and Forest in particular, and Scunny too appear to be faltering...so whats new. We aint bottling it, we have unfortunately hit a dry spell for scoring goals- we need to get goals-back your team

The time for repercussions is IF we blow it, and not while we have a chance of promotion-we're still in the hunt. back the team. Lets be honest it could be worse, it could be a Wonderson team, and we'd REALLY be brickin it. Pressure is tellin on all of us.

Just because some on here don't reckon we can do it, don't mean you can turn on em, even if some on here love that shyt. They have a different view, s still valid, even if you disagree.

We all want the same thing PROMOTION. Lets go get the sucker.

You Reds.

no point in predictions for other teams results, or our results, you never know what too expect with City, 2 wins should seal the deal for city!

I agree if city beat Yeovil they can clinch it at Carly however I SEE ONE POINT FROM THE TWO GAMES.

Many on here have pointed out the lack of quality from the flanks, the lack of a clinical finisher, we've our defence to thank for our league position. GJ is no fool, he's obviously aware of the deficiences and has tried to bring in players to rectify them, Holt wouldn't come, Popsisil wouldn't either, others GJ rejected for attitude and other reasons.

I would just like to say that I don't accept that enough was done to bring in a striker in January. Johnson knew we needed one and failed to get one. We don't know what went on behind the scenes, but I find it hard to accept that much effort was involved.

We automatically assume that a striker must come from the leagues above us, but we have the whole of Europe to choose from.

Considering the 'contacts' Johnson is supposed to have, I'm frankly amazed that a striker of sufficient proven ability was not to be had in the WHOLE OF EUROPE, especially eastern europe.

Guest ashtonyate
I would just like to say that I don't accept that enough was done to bring in a striker in January. Johnson knew we needed one and failed to get one. We don't know what went on behind the scenes, but I find it hard to accept that much effort was involved.

We automatically assume that a striker must come from the leagues above us, but we have the whole of Europe to choose from.

Considering the 'contacts' Johnson is supposed to have, I'm frankly amazed that a striker of sufficient proven ability was not to be had in the WHOLE OF EUROPE, especially eastern europe.

I agree, but the question that I would like to know is can he handle older & more experience players or does he have a problem with them also what is the most he has paid for a player since he became a Manager

I agree, but the question that I would like to know is can he handle older & more experience players or does he have a problem with them also what is the most he has paid for a player since he became a Manager

easter comes to mind a goal scorer who would/should have bagged us enough goals to have taken us up by know.

GJ says his attitude is wrong,good management could/would have sorted that problem out.

our position in the league with 4 games to go totally counter acts what you have said

our position in the league with 4 games to go totally counter acts what you have said

A blind man with 3 legs knows we`ve been short of a decent striker basically all season; with Brookers seasonal sick note not helping. Bring back Roberts :surrender:

Here goes.

BCFC v Yeovil score draw

Carly v BCFC home win

Millwall v BCFC home win

BCFC v Rothy home win

Red Robin, have you ever thought about being positive.

I've yet to read a positive post from you.

It's almost as if you want us to not make it so that you can say "I told you so".

Thank God you're not the manager. With your negativity throughout the season we'd be relegated by now!!!

Red Robin, have you ever thought about being positive.

I've yet to read a positive post from you.

It's almost as if you want us to not make it so that you can say "I told you so".

Thank God you're not the manager. With your negativity throughout the season we'd be relegated by now!!!

sorry mate I speak as I see it,I will be the proudest guy walking if we go up,however as I keep saying its a long way still to go [TWO WINS] which for the life of me I can not see us getting on current form.

Reality and Honesty I'm afraid.

Jermaine Easter??? pah, no better than Jevons, looking at his record this season only a few more goals despite being in a lower league

looking at league 2, why don't we just go for old man Forrester oh or what about Jason "pineapple on his head" Lee who have scored equal or more goals than easter

Archived