IGNORED

The Best Tactic...ever

Guest realjet

• Admin
I haven't got the Internet at home so can't do that from the PC at Uni!

Anybody care, to write a quick "overview" of what the tactic is?

Can't you copy it onto a floppy disc? This tactic involves loads of changes to player instructions to get it to work properly.

I've used a combination of this and a more narrow version of it when shutting up shop for my current 7 year stint at BCFC :ph34r:

Guest Fortescue

This tactic is ridiculous, it's a hybrid of other successful tactics made by regulars on the CM forums. I've so far played 11 games with City scoring 48 goals and conceding 1, the leading goal scorers being Aaron brown and Ederson who both share the MC position. The computer usually cracks tactics after 3 seasons but something tells me this one might prevail.

It's more fun to make your own tactics and it's easier to make them now compared to earlier versions of the game...but I'd like to see City champions of europe :unsure: .

Doesn't work too well for forest green in the conference. Although it may be down to getting the players used to it, and luckily my comp crashed after i had lost the second game of the second season and it hadn't saved since long before the season began :cool:

Doesn't work too well for forest green in the conference. Although it may be down to getting the players used to it, and luckily my comp crashed after i had lost the second game of the second season and it hadn't saved since long before the season began :cool:
The Key is a Good Center Midfielder who can score, as he will get all the goals

Am I the only one who feels that getting a downloaded "super tactic" defeats the object of playing the game. It seems to me that all this does is guarantee success which is great but wouldn't you want to create your own tactics so you get the feeling of "I have won the league" rather than "some geezer from another forum has won me the league"?

Guest Fortescue
Am I the only one who feels that getting a downloaded "super tactic" defeats the object of playing the game. It seems to me that all this does is guarantee success which is great but wouldn't you want to create your own tactics so you get the feeling of "I have won the league" rather than "some geezer from another forum has won me the league"?
I agree and I also disagree. If you want a sense of real achievement then I think developing your own tactic and making it successful is very rewarding. I have made several of my own tactics, some good, some not so good and others down right awful. My last tactic won me the 2nd division with a 124 points and then won the 1st divsion the following season with about 110 points, I then finished 5th in the EPL having led for most of the season until about 8 games to go when the luck didn't go my way. However, I know my limits, I know I'll never turn Bristol City into the next Real Madrid, I've tried many times and failed so just for the fun and the fantasy of it all I don't see any harm in using a super tactic just to get the imagination going.

I agree and disagree. I have had loads of these super tactics on my cm games, i tend to use them for ideas to develop further my own tactics. When i have worked it out that tactic will cange completely. Although it's bloody good. Not much better in terms of the final outcome, got fgr promoted from conf. But some of the results were ammusing, woking went away from the lawn on the wrong end of a 10-1 spanking ^_^

Guest Fortescue
How do i open this in the file, sorry I'm really really really stupid, will someone out there please feel sorry for me and explain what is probably a very simple thing to do

Make a note of the directory(folder) where you downloaded the tactic, go to that folder, select the tactic, right click - 'copy', then go to your cm 03/04 folder, find the sub folder "Tactics" and open it, anywhere in that folder right click - 'paste'. That should put the tactic in your "quick load" tactics menu for all eternity(I think!).

Make a note of the directory(folder) where you downloaded the tactic, go to that folder, select the tactic, right click - 'copy', then go to your cm 03/04 folder, find the sub folder "Tactics" and open it, anywhere in that folder right click - 'paste'. That should put the tactic in your "quick load" tactics menu for all eternity(I think!).
Thanks

Guest bcfcsols
leading goal scorers being Aaron brown and Ederson who both share the MC position.
Ederson is quality, good signing

Archived