IGNORED

Get Behind The Lads For 90 Mins And Boo Rotherham At Evey Chance

footballs red

we can get promotion on saturday with our special 13th man! thats every one including YOU!!!!!!!

come on fellow city supporters lets have a party like we've never had before!!!

i've got this funny feeling if we don't get behind the team(even if they don't score in the first 45) there will be a small amount of fans that will get on the players backs!

This can not happen, we need nothing but positives, anyone that gets on their backs are going to upset us die hard fans!! and believe me we will get angry!!

happy cheering we will gwt promotion.

we can get promotion on saturday with our special 13th man! thats every one including YOU!!!!!!!

i've got this funny feeling if we don't get behind the team(even if they don't score in the first 45) there will be a small amount of fans that will get on the players backs!

This can not happen, we need nothing but positives, anyone that gets on their backs are going to upset us die hard fans!! and believe me we will get angry!!

u know we will

........... And Boo Rotherham At Every Chance!.

/quote]

Why boo Rotherham??.

IF the City player's play to the best of their ability, then there wouldn't be a need to resort to such childish behavior!!.

Maybe you should of put as a title to this thread;

Get Behind The Lads For 90 Mins And Cheer Every City Player At Every Chance!

Let's win this one on merit, and NOT reliant on hoping Forest or Blackpool screw up.

There should be no booing whatsoever on Saturday, even if we fail to win!!.

Just 100% full support, with an atmosphere to match!!.

:farmer:

I wouldn't be interested in booing Rotherham as such but I do remember a really important game against Oldham about 3 or 4 years ago when City supporters really got on the backs of the Oldham players who were playing so as not to lose. The Atyeo gave an incredibly loud rendering of "boring boring Oldham" as the players went off at half time. I really felt, looking at the Oldham faces that their players looked unneerved by our hostility - we went on to win 2-0

Is the Ref going to be the 12th man then? :fingerscrossed:

Archived