IGNORED

Play For The Shirt

Taz

club_bristolcity.gif

See this, it's the badge of this club. The one that appears in the centre of the shirt. When I see this badge I think of Ashton Gate, and everything that is associated with Bristol City FC.

Every year the same thing happens. We get ourselves into a decent position, and then begin to slip. We did it last season, and what about the season before that?

Am I surprised that it seems to be happening again this season? No not really. Just extremely disappointed and p*ssed off that once again we seem to incapable of jumping the final hurdle.

Goals conceaded from free kicks and corners. Players arguing amongst each other. Inconsistancy. Incapable of putting the ball in the oppositions goal!!!

A couple of months ago people were saying "Plymouth will slip up. QPR will slip up" Why? The only reason that people were saying this is because it is what we are used to. Teams like Plymouth and Wigan don't slip up, Bristol City slip up. Bristol City bottle it.

On current form, we will lose to Plymouth, we will lose to QPR, we will lose to Swindon, and probably everybody else that we play. Why, because we have a team that couldn't care less.

Show us that you're not just bunch of over paid losers, and that you do actually have some balls. Start putting in decent performances, stop concedeing stupid goals, and for gods sake start scoring some f'in goals.

I don't care if you're a Bristol boy. I don't care if you're the clubs record signing. I don't care if you're an international. I don't care if you're a great prospect. I don't even care if you're the worlds best player. If you don't have the clubs best interests at heart, and if you really couldn't give a damn about which division we play in, then leave. **** off and don't bother looking over your shoulder on the way out.

When we were on our unbeaten run ,the reason was because the majority of the team were local players.

It seems even they have lost any passion for our club.Its about time the so called psychologist started earning his wages,in any other job he,d probably get the sack

YOURS ########### WITH THE TEAM :Fume: :Fume: :Fume:

club_bristolcity.gif

See this, it's the badge of this club. The one that appears in the centre of the shirt. When I see this badge I think of Ashton Gate, and everything that is associated with Bristol City FC.

Every year the same thing happens. We get ourselves into a decent position, and then begin to slip. We did it last season, and what about the season before that?

Am I surprised that it seems to be happening again this season? No not really. Just extremely disappointed and p*ssed off that once again we seem to incapable of jumping the final hurdle.

Goals conceaded from free kicks and corners. Players arguing amongst each other. Inconsistancy. Incapable of putting the ball in the oppositions goal!!!

A couple of months ago people were saying "Plymouth will slip up. QPR will slip up" Why? The only reason that people were saying this is because it is what we are used to. Teams like Plymouth and Wigan don't slip up, Bristol City slip up. Bristol City bottle it.

On current form, we will lose to Plymouth, we will lose to QPR, we will lose to Swindon, and probably everybody else that we play. Why, because we have a team that couldn't care less.

Show us that you're not just bunch of over paid losers, and that you do actually have some balls. Start putting in decent performances, stop concedeing stupid goals, and for gods sake start scoring some f'in goals.

I don't care if you're a Bristol boy. I don't care if you're the clubs record signing. I don't care if you're an international. I don't care if you're a great prospect. I don't even care if you're the worlds best player. If you don't have the clubs best interests at heart, and if you really couldn't give a damn about which division we play in, then leave. **** off and don't bother looking over your shoulder on the way out.

I WISH EVERYONE ELSE COULD THINK LIKE THIS , WELL SAID

Well said, cos this club will still be here after you finish picking up your wages for doing nowt, and move somewhere else to take the p***

Some of these guys would give their right arm to play for the City- Mind you you earn too much to care about us the ones who pay your wages- Go, Go Now if you wont play with pride

Archived